chapter 17

It was finaly weekend so that means no school and I could get more of my beaty sleep. I could only sleep 3 more hours than usual. After I woke up I got out of my warm and soft bed and was thinking of something to do today.

I did my morning routine that included showering, brushing my teeth and trying to pick today's outfit.

'I think I have too many clothes.' I though.

I was frustrated like every other day because of my mountain of clothes I had. In the end I decided on white crop top, some black shorts and white sneakers. Not forgetting to put my hair in ponytail. (You know the one in the pic)

I remembered Daniel say that there was a nice park nearby so I will go and look for it.

After looking for an hour I finaly found it and I couldn't belive how close it actually was. It was just around the corner this whole time. Best way to start a day, looking for some damn park for a whole hour.

When I went in through some huge gaits that had some king of animal I couldn't reconise, I was met by this amazing scenery.

"Beautiful." I said mesmerised by how everything looked.

As I was walking along this beautiful scenery, I saw little Daniel who was standing in a corner. He was surrounded by 3 guys and 2 girls next to them.

'What do they want from him?' I though. I went closer to listen to their conversation.

"Ah I'm just getting angry."
"Haha he's got loser written all over his face. " They said.

"What? I'm sorry." Daniel apologised.

'What's going on?' I though to myself trying to figure out what they want from Daniel.

"Today isn't your lucky day. We've got a beef with the guy with big ears." The one with a greyish hair said. I'm just gonna call him q tip.

"Are you friends with him?" One of them asked Daniel.

"What?" Daniel asked nervous.

'I can't take it anymore.' As I was thinking that I started to walk towards them I heard a voice I didn't hear before.

"He's a friend. It's just as I expected. I see nothings changed. Come here, Daniel." The guy with big ears said and I stoped. I wanted to see what he will do.

"This punk!"
"Are you alone?"
"Where's the thug?" They asked to that big eared guy.

"The heck are you guys talking about?" I asked. 

"Hey guys." I said to Jace and Daniel.

"Get lost bitch."
"What someone little like you are gonna do?" They said.

"Little.?" I asked. They were starting to get on my nerves.

"Jace. Do you know them?" I asked Jace,  bearly holding back.

"Yeah. They are bullies from mine and Vascos middle school." Jace said.

"So you guys think that you're better than everyone else?"

"We don't think. We know we are." Q tip said laughing.

"Jace. Get Daniel away from here. I don't want him to see what's about to happen." I said with an evil smirk on my face.

"What! You scared he will see you beaten up? Hahaha" elephant laughed.

"Sure. Come Daniel.  Let's go get Vasco. Good luck guys." Jace said to them. Warning them of me.

'Jace knows how string I can be. We once compered our strength but that's another story.' I though.

"Hey, Jace. It will only take 5 min. So need to rush." I said not looking at Jace. But I knew what his answer would be.

"So who wants to go first?"

"What a Bitch like you are gonna do? Yell for help?"
"We all know that's not gonna help."
"I don't care I'd you're a girl or alien. I still gonna beat you." They said coming closer to me.

"So elephant is first. Don't hold back."

"What the? Elepha-" He couldn't finish what he was about to say because I punched him in the face and knocked him out.

"Who's next?"

"You bitch!"

"Oh! So now it's gonna be a chivava!" I exlaimed happily.

He came closer grabed my arm and tried to punch me but that's not gonna happen. So I grabed him by his collar and tossed him over my shoulder.  He hit his head bad when he landed on the ground and was screaming in pain.

"Looks like I broke something. Ups." I said with no emotion.

"Hey there. You're next, q tip." I said going closer to him but before I could do anything to him, someone else already punched him.

"Oh! Hey, Vasco." I said.

"Are you alright?" He asked worryingly.

"Yup. But they're not. Thanks. And as for you two chicks get lost before I can lay my hands on you." As I said that, they hurriedly run away.

"So what are you guys doing here?"

"Me and Daniel finished our morning training." Vasco said.

"Do you guys work out every morning?"

"Yeah. Usually before school starts but because it's weekend we trained longer than usual." Daniel said.

"And what about you, Jace?"

"I just got here not too long ago. I came to gang out with Vasco."

"I see. So what are you guys doing after this? Wanna hang out?"

"Sure. Where do you want to go?"

"It's up to you guys. How about we get something to eat first and then decide? I haven't eaten anything this morning."

"Alright."
"Fine with me." Jace and Vasco said.

"I can't today. Maybe next time. I have things to do." Daniel said.

"Aaww. Realy? Well, if you change your mind you can always call me." I said.

"Sure."

And with that we went our separate ways. Me, Jace and Vasco spent all day together.

We went to watch a movie, went to arcades and by then it was already time for dinner. So I said my goodbye to them and went home.