chapter 15

Part 3

"Hey,Daniel. Want to keep me company? I want to go for a walk."

"Sure. But not for long. It's almost our curfew."

"I know. I just want some fresh air before going to bed and I wanted to talk to you a bit. About something."

"Umm... Alright." Daniel said.

As we were walking a nice warm breeze blew. It felt really nice against my skin.

"What do you think about Jay?"

"Well... He's realy nice and good looking. Not that it matters." He said blushing.

"How was your date with him?"

"How do you know about that?"

"I bought you for him, remember?"

"Ah. Yeah. Well it was nice. He took blue to a nice looking restaurant but not expensive looking one. After that we went to watch a movie that I still don't get what it was about. Then we had a walk in a park and the last place he took me was the best one so far. It was a field full of colourful flowers. And a picnic basket." (Like the one in a pic above)

"It sounds amazing. He really did a good job. I'm so proud of him."

"He sure did. After all that we laid down and watched stars. He's so romantic."

"Oh wow! Daniel! Do you like him? In a romantic way?"

"Hehe. I guess I do."

"So? Will you confess to him?"

"I want to but I don't know how or when or where. I never done that."

"Oh my. Want me to help you?"

" I don't want to be a burden to you."

"What are you saying. I would love to help you."

"Alright." When Daniel said that his phone buzzed, meaning he got a text.

"Who is it?"

"It Jay.  He's asking where am I."

"Don't just stand there. Go to him. I will head back too."

"Alright." Daniel said running back to Jay.

I was almost back inside when the tall instructor,who I don't really like, caught me walking around after the curfew. So as punishment he made me move boxes in a warehouse.

After moving some boxes the smaller instructor came in.

"What's this? Why are you two together?" He asked.

"Oh hey. She was wandering by herself. Instead of a punishment I asked her to help me. I'm gonna send her back and clean up so go back to your room and rest." Tall one said putting box on a shelf.

At that moment the chubby one jumped at him and was hitting him.  Hm then a phone fell out of his pocket. And it had my picture when I was changing.

"How the... Why do you have my photo? Where did you get it?" I asked pushing the smaller one off of the tall one.

"Good job! Crazy ass. I respected you! Are you messed in the head?" He said kicking the other guy.

"Are you that jealous of me? Why the fuck are you suddenly like this?" He continued to kick him.

He didn't deserve to be kicked like that so I tried pulling the tall one off of him.

"Stop it. Hurry up and report him. Hi has a picture of me." I said to tall one pulling him by the arm.