chapter 29

"I'm finally a sophomore. I wonder how many first years we will have." I said happily while eating breakfast.

"Can't belive it is my second year already." *giggles*

I was realy happy that I got to study in school and have so many friends. After eating breakfast I put on my shoes, took my backpack and was on my way to school.

It didn't take me long to get there. There were a lot of first years in front of school. They were talking about how good some of sophomores looked. I didn't really care so I just kept walking to my class.

Almost everyone were already there except Daniel, Zack and Mira. They soon came in.

Everyone sat in their seats and soon after the bell rung.

'I just hope there won't be any speach from principal.' I though and right then the TV in the corner of class turned on and there he was.

'Just great.' I though. 'Let's just sleep through it. Just like the rest of the class.'

I woke up to teacher yelling about turning something off. I couldn't care less about what he was so angry but then between other members of this class I could hear moaning. I lifted my head to see what was going on.

There was nothing odd but then I saw what everyone were watching.

"Oh my dear God! What is going on?" I accidentally yelled.

It didn't take long for it to end and so did the class.

Then out of nowhere Joy came.

"Hi Daniel! We go to the same school now. Daniel!" She said grabing Daniel by the hand and locking hers with his.

"Oh hey Joy." Daniel said.

Jey didn't seem like he wanted Joy to be next to his boyfriend and so did Zoe. She was realy angry. I was a bit bored by it so I decided to go see what Vasco was up to.

As I was walking to architecture department and could hear a lot of first years talking. Couldn't hear everything but some of the parts.

"Hello Vin."
"Hello." Some girls said.

"Hey. Yeah. Yeah." Was all that he said.

They were saying something else but didn't lost end to them. I just wanted to get to Vasco sooner and see how he's doing.

It didn't take me long until I came to his department. I could see Vasco and Jace looking in, I suppose, first years class.

"Hey, guys." I yelled and runned to them.

"Oh! Hey y/n. What are you doing here?" Jace asked.

"I just wanted to see you guys. whats wrong with that?"

"N-nothing i-is w-w-wrong w-with t-that." 

"Whats wrong Vasco? Are you feeling sick?" I asked concerned.

*Sigh* "Don't worry about him Y/N. He's just nervous." Jace said.

"Hmm.... If you are feeling unwell we can-" I cut myself off when I saw some gangster looking at us. He did give me chills. 

"Jace, Y/N, hide behind me." Vasco said when he noticed that the guy on the phone were looking at us and stood in his signature pose when fighting. 

"V-Vasco." Was all that Jace could say.

"It's an honor!" Suddenly everyone in the room were bowing in front of us. Everyone except a girl with short hair. 

"Vasco! We came out of respect for Vasco!"

"Oh! Oh! That is his famous fighting posture."

"It's Jace Park, the just!"

"You guys are so cool."

Those guys were too loud for me so I was going to go outside until someone grabbed me by the hand but not even seconds later released their grip on me.

"What do you think you're doing?" Vasco said.

"I was just going to teach her not to turn her back on me when I'm talking. Nothing wrong that." someone said.

"Don't ever lay a finger on her if you don't want to go to hospital."

"Vasco. It's alright. He didn't do anything to me."

"Only because I stopped him."

"Well... that's true but you know I can take care of myself. But he sure is lucky. He wouldn't be alive if you didn't stop him there. Thank you, Vasco." I said with a smile.

*whistle* 

Everyone were whistling at us.

"I-I'm sorry, Vasco. I didn't know she was your girlfriend." The guy who grabbed me said and bowed to me.

"Eh! W-What?" I was  blushing so bad I could barely say anything else. 

It seemed that Vasco couldn't say a word. I somehow couln't look his way so I didn't know what he was doing or thinking.

"Ah! I see. You haven't confessed to her yet. That's alright, just go for it." The same guy said. "Oh! Or is it you who wants to do the confessing to Vasco?" He said and put his arm on my shoulder. So I quickly grabbed his hand and squeezed his fingers.

*crack* *crack*

"What was that sound?"

"It was like bones were crushed." Some guys said.

"Aaaaahhhh!"

"Don't ever touch me with those filthy hands of yours. You wont be this lucky next time." I said letting go of his now broken fingers and left.

'Now I will smell like cigarettes. Disgusting.' I thought.  

"She's a monster in disguise."

I stopped. Turned around and went back. 'They sure know how to piss me off. Do I need to teach them a lesson?' I though.

As I was close enough for me to reach them and punch one of those guys, Vasco stopped me.

"Y/N. That's enough." Vasco said putting his hand on my shoulder. 

"Fine. But only because of you don't want me to. Now! Listen up! If I ever see anyone smoking, you won't be forgiven and don't dare to touch me in any possible way. I won't go easy on you next time something like this happens and was your hands." I said.

A/N: Hey guys. Go please check out this amazing authors works. CandyRockSodaPop I really enjoy reading them. Thanks. :]