Part 12

Hiiii everybody!! I decided to upload earlier :) but in this one I decided to add more about where this takes place so not much action in this one, but don't worry I will add action on the next one to balance it out xD Vote, or comment what you think or if you have any questions :D. -MidnightShadow32

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Damien POV-

The final bell had rung and we weren't allowed back into the school due to the guards checking the area, so we were told to leave the premises, which everybody happily did. I on the other hand stayed in hopes to meet up with Jason, after all we do live together.

It only took a couple of minutes until everybody from his class came out, including the Ashwood guy, who didn't look too happy. He had hunters and slayers following him, asking him questions, and since I was close I got a glimps as to what they were asking.

"Sir we need to write a report!" A hunter stated as he held an electronic device at hand.

On closer expection I realized it was one of the new phones that are similar to the antique 'eye' things from the 2000s. Seriously though why would they name an electronic after a body part? This new phone is called the Rx12 it allows conferences to appear holographicly, actually everything is holographic, with the exception of personal things unless you alter the settings. Paper now adays aren't used since a law was passed near the 2100's that stopped the clear cutting of forests and any other wild life habitat. Only certain spaces with permission were allowed to be cut down and since the human population is scarce they didn't have much to say.

"Mr. Ashwood! You must do something! The head of the state wants to know the facts now!" Slayers were known to be calm and collected, but this one looked like he was ready to pop from all the stress of this small dilemma.

Oh and another thing is that the world is different now. Most of the old 'Americas' south, central, north, and other countries, they are all gone! To be more specific the citys, towns, everything. Only a few stains on a world map remain city like for the sake of the humans. If you were to look at the world from outer space, which is possible now, you would see mostly green and blue and the continents closer together as well as more small islands. The planet hasnt fully recovered, from all the pollution that the past has gave it, but it has recovered a lot.

"Listen here!" Ashwood had enough. All the guards seemed a lot like a paparazzi and Ashwood looked like a werewolf, ready to pounce on them if they moved. "Tell the head of state that if she really gave a damn she should do the investigation!" With that he left.

Our small state is actually a small city. It has a few buildings, some apartments, some stores, but nothing too flashy to say the least. You could say its more like a neutral ground where werewolves and vampires and humans could live together. Surrounding this area is a gate that is wide open on 4 different parts: north south east and west. On the other side lies mostly wildlife where on the north lies mostly vamps and the south werewolves.These small 'states' are found all over the world but rather then grow they shrunk, mostly because they are kept for the humans, which are more and more reproducing children with the other kind.

The head of the state is much like the old president except now they only control the small area and they are also the chief of the hunters and slayers of the area.

I stood there waiting just a bit longer until someone tapped on my shoulder. When I turned to see who it was, a hunter stood there looking concerned but emotionless.

"what are you doing?" he asked and I shrugged.

"just here waiting for my friend" I didn't say 'friends' only because I made up my mind of avoiding Midnight.