Part 9

(sorry bout that i forgot to put a certain part but now its fixed :) hope you enjoy also I put the music video Monster by Skillet because it goes with how Jason feels about himself x3)

~Midnights POV~

I don't know what has gotten into him! I tried to struggle, but his grip wouldn't loosen.

"What the hell happened in there!?" His voice sounded harsh, angry, pissed, any other word I couldn't think of that means mad! Maybe even a hint of worry. "Why did you hesitate! Imagine this was a real life situation where it was either you or him, then what would've you done if nobody was there to help you?!" My own temper was rising, but just like when I was arguing with Mr. Gustav it suddenly just vanished.

"I never asked you to jump in! I had things under control." I weakly fought back knowing very well that he had a point. What could've happened if he didn't notice, let alone wasn't there? Would the others had done the same thing he had and taken Damien away or would've they joined in?

"Maybe you hadn't noticed, but you were practically giving yourself up to him!" He stated tightening his grip. "He had you compelled yet you were able to shake it off, and instead of taking advantage of that you choked!" I was on the verge of tears from the pain I felt after the fight with Damien and Isaac's grip seeing as how the adrenaline rush ended from the sudden turn of events.

"I was caught of guard! What did you expect? I never saw a vampire that way before..." I recalled watching Damien -white as snow, with black holes for eyes, and fangs that seemed sharp enough to pierce through steel. This caused Isaac to loosen his grip and let go of me as regret caressed his face.

"But I told you before what was to come.." He stated softly now as if he was talking to a child. I wiped the tears away.

"One thing is knowing another completely different is seeing." I said as I grew ashamed of my weakness.

"Then next time when your in a dangerous position don't hold back! Once your in a safe place that's when you could ask questions."

Then Isaac had a thoughtful look and placed a hand on top of my head.

"Have you ever seen a wolf before?"

~Jason's POV~

Stop, Drop, and Roll

This allowed me to avoid being mauled by the other two students who were in their wolf form. I haven't transformed only because I was scared. Just the idea of becoming the monster, that had murdered innocent people, by choice was killing me.

I could feel it though -the monster- just scratching beneath my skin, asking to be released, wanting to defeat these idiots...

Stepping aside I dodged the first wolf and punched him in the muzzle to make him turn away from me. Then I did a round house kick to the other one that tried to sneak up behind me.

The monster in me was pleased by my technique, but it wanted more, it wanted to be free..

Our teacher was the beta wolf Johnson. Apparently Michael, my uncle, got the position as the alpha wolf and promoted Johnson to be his second hand man. He looked like the kind of person to get his way through force. He had a dark tan, brown eyes, and a military hair cut.

The night of the massacre crossed my mind as well and I recalled my uncle forcing me to leave the pack with just the bloody clothes I wore, my bear, and necklace. Banishing me from the home I grew up in without even keeping in mind that I was but a kid.

Distracted, my movements became sluggish and one of the wolves bit my calf, but before she could do any real damage the other wolf grabbed hold of my arm and pulled me away from her throwing me against the wall. I heard a horrible crack as my back made contact with the wall, but Johnson didn't do anything, on the contrary he was enjoying every bit of my suffering.