"ᏆhᎬ ᎠᎪᏒᏦᎬsᏆ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆ"

Start from the beginning

"We need to go!" He exclaimed. "The both of us!"

"You won't be able to support us-"

"Y/N..."

"They already told me-"

"What are you-"

"I'm pregnant Sweets... With triplets, they'll we'll be gone by tonight," The serpent's eyes slowly gazed down upon her stomach... As an ever so slight barely noticeable bump showed.

"W-Why didn't you tell me?" He asked in a low voice eyes boring into hers.

"I didn't find out until now," She explained a looking away. "Goodbye Sweets,"

"Y/N no- You don't have to do this they're wrong!" He exclaimed pulling her into his warm arms.

"I don't have a choice," She murmured.

"Yes you do... You always do!" He exclaimed causing her to look up.

"Will we be ok?" She asked with a weep.

"As long as I'm with you," He mumbled. "-As long as I'm with you,"

They walked out then bumping into Toni. "They're coming!" She exclaimed. "The nuns!"

They ran down the hall toward the exit making way through the creepy hall and out the door where Kevin still awaited with the others.

"Y/N!" Toni and Cheryl exclaimed wrapping their friends in a gut-wrenching hug.

"Let's get you home," Jughead whispered patting her back.

"No!' She yelled "M-My parents they did this,"

"Ohm" He whispered.

With that Y/N had a sleepover with her boyfriend, Toni, Cheryl, Jughead and Betty... After all, they couldn't leave their friend. NOt in her worst times. Y/N and Sweet Pea were sprawled out across the couch, Toni and Cheryl below them and Jughead with Betty on the other side.

This would be a sleepover to remember.

"Was what you told me true?" Sweet Pea asked after the other went to bed.

"What?" She asked gazing up at the Serpent.

"You know... " His eyes trailed to her stomach.

"Yeah," She whispered tensing up. "they told me such horrible things-that our children would become monsters!' She was sobbing now him pulling her into his chest so they wouldn't wake the others.

"Y/N none of it is true," He whispered stroking her hair. "everything will be just fine,"

"But-'

'Not but... Just sleep," He whispered slowly spooking her to a nice peaceful rest.

The next day the friend woke up well rested ready for breakfast.

"I don't care what my parents say anymore," Y/N explains as they sat eating. "they put me in that place... With those monsters," By now she couldn't get any more words out.

"wait so Cheryl and I ware going to be an auntie!" Toni cheered jumping up and down Y/N and Sweet Pea nodded with smiles.

"Well, then this is probably the perfect time for me to tell you that Jughead and I are getting married!" Betty exclaimed with a smile.

Chatter erupted the room as cheers were heard. They were all happy for once their parents didn't control them. Of once life was all they'res.

~

"Mommy I want sweet," Y/D/N whined as her mother tried to get her to bed for the fight time that night.

"But he won't be home for a long time," She whispered sadly.

The truth was he couldn't come home... They could only visit him.

That was when the others walked in. "Mommy I want daddy!"

Oh god was it going to be a long night... Well, it would've been if he didn't save her. Her husband walked in the room with a smile.

"H-How are you here?" Y/N asked as his kids tackled him in a hug.

"I left-" He whispered getting cut off by Y/S/N jumping on top of him.

"Sweets you can't just leave- You could die!" She exclaimed forgetting about her kids being there.

"Wut?" Y/D/N asked with a cry. "I-I don't want daddy to die,"

All their kids began to cry and his wife looked up at him with sorrow filled eyes.

"No, No I'm going to be just fine," He reassured placing each of them in their bed ignoring all his pain.

After tucking them in the parents left the room ready for a big argument but it never came. No, they slowly walked toward their bed never uttering a word lying in each other's arms just like all those years ago.

"You saved me all those years ago," She whispered looking up at him. "And now there is nothing I can do to save you,"

October 16th the date on the tombstone... The date three days later. Where Sweet Pea lost his fight against cancer- unexpected cancer that tore the families lives apart.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

THANKS FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

PLEASE

LIKE

AND

COMMENT!!!!

I hope you enjoyed!