Unsuspected Visitor

(Warnings: mentions of abortion, dismemberment, blood and mpreg)

XXXXXXXXXX

Deidara stared at his image in the vanity mirror. His hair hung over his naked form, hiding his chest and part of his hips from view. His neck was covered in love bites and his lips were slightly bruised. Only a faint purplish color adorned them like rouge he had applied and wiped off. The markings were signs that his alpha desired and loved him. Marking him in any way he could. He should've been happy to be loved so wholly but...

Deidara hugged his torso. He put his palms flatly against his stomach. He was pregnant. Itachi's child was growing inside him. His natural instincts were telling him to be happy. Instead of sitting in the dark while he stared at his image he should've been underneath his alpha, letting him take care of him for the rest of his heat. He wouldn't have another heat until after he gave birth. He should be enjoying his last one till then but he wasn't because this wasn't a happy occasion. He never wanted to get pregnant. He never wanted to put Itachi through what he had seen Sasuke go through that day when Naruto had given birth and momentarily died on his birthing bed. He had failed and now because of that both he and Itachi would suffer.

"Why are you so quiet? It's unlike you?" Itachi came up behind Deidara. Deidara's voice caught in his throat. He was surprised. He thought Itachi was still sleeping. It was early still.

Itachi encircled his arms around Deidara's naked waist. He kissed Deidara's neck, right over his mating mark. Deidara shivered under his alphas ministrations. He pressed his thighs together to calm the heat surging between his legs.

"Your skin is hot, you're still in heat. Let me take care of you..." Itachi's voice trailed along Deidara's neck as he skimmed his hand up against Deidara's rib cage.

Deidara's body quivered. He instinctually opened his legs. Even though Itachi had just woken up he still looked so handsome. His black hair hung over his muscled shoulders and his cobalt eyes burned with sincerity. This beautiful alpha loved him with all his heart and Deidara took pure delight in that fact.

Itachi's fragile heart belonged only to him. It was his to keep safe always and forever. A small part of him was stupidly happy he was having Itachi's child. No one else would ever have the privilege to do so.

Just as the problematic thought came Deidara was reminded what him being pregnant entailed. Pain and suffering for the alpha he loved with all his heart.

Deidara clamped his legs closed and pulled away. "I feel ill, we can't today, my demon." Deidara felt wretched for lying but the alternative was much worse.

Itachi could not know the truth.

Itachi grew worried in an instant. "Ill? What's wrong?"

Deidara stood. He kissed Itachi's lips to quiet his rampant questioning then pulled away. "Don't worry, it's nothing serious. I just need to rest for the day. Fetch me breakfast?"

Itachi raised his brow. He activated his sharingan and scanned Deidara's body, looking for any oddities.

"Stop!" Deidara turned his body around and hugged his stomach. He didn't know exactly how the sharingan worked but he didn't want Itachi to see that his seed had taken root inside him.

Itachi was fully alarmed now. Deidara was behaving in a way he had never seen. He respected his submissive though so he deactivated his sharingan.

"Lay down, I'll bring you something warm to eat." Itachi cupped Deidara's face as he spoke; his lips closed in on Deidara's plump pink ones.

Deidara smiled weakly. He'd do anything for this man. Even risk his own happiness in order for Itachi to have peace of mind. "Thank you, demon." Deidara closed the little space between them and pressed his lips to Itachi's. He groaned with need but fought his urges.