Chapter 33 - Part 1

Disclaimer!! This is a really really short part of the chapter. It is also a very important and sensitive part. Its also steamy so you have been warned! Happy reading.

She let the stream of hot water hit her face, as she turned her face toward the shower head. She just let the water run down her body as she blocked all thoughts and just let herself enjoy the hot shower.

As she lathered herself with the loofah, she couldn't stop the flashes of last night's events from coming to her. She blushed as she remembered Abhi touching all the places that the loofah was. She shivered as she scrubbed herself, remembering just how close they had been. Bound together in the most intimate, the closest embrace any two beings could be.

As she let the water rinse her body, she remembered the movement of his body against hers, the rhythm so perfect, so ancient, so pure. The way he held her so tenderly, the way he kissed her neck, the way he said her name as their bodies continued the most sensual dance. 

She could feel arousal coursing through her as she remembered exactly how it had felt, the build up, the rush followed by the most earth shattering-

"What-?!" She yelped in surprise as the shower curtain was opened to leave her completely exposed to his gaze. Covering up the little dignity she had left standing naked, wet and aroused, she looked at him reproachfully.

"Wh-What do you think you are doing?" She glared at him, as she asked. Her glare didn't last long though. Looking down at his naked hard body with wide eyes, she tried to say things, but her mouth just opened and closed like a goldfish without any words coming out. He looked like a freaking greek statue. And she wanted nothing more than to welcome him with arms wide open. No. She wanted to jump on him with arms wide open. Shaking her head to try and clear it, she tighted her hands around her body with little success at covering it. 

"I am getting late for a meeting, and you seem to be taking a long time in the shower." He shrugged. If he was aroused by her naked, wet body, he didn't really show it, standing in a relaxed contemplatively casual manner. As though he was watching her give a presentation and he would be making some observations about it.

"You know what? I am done...why don't you wait outside for a minute and I'll be out really quick." She said, feeling a sharp pang as she realized he wasn't there for doing more of what they had done last night. Maybe he was hard because it was morning. Men and their idiotic bodies. Their idiotic, buff, utterly ripped bodies. 

Wait...why wasn't he moving away?

"No." He said, crossing his arms against his wide chest.

"Wh-What do you mean no?", she asked shaking in her exposed state. Never had she felt so naive and uncertain in her entire life.

Then to her utter surprise, he stepped into the shower, his hair getting drenched in the stream. She started to back away to the wall as he purposefully walked towards her.

"You say you've showered, but you still seem dirty." He said, with narrowed eyes as he assessed her critically.

That got her to stop backing away. She looked dirty?  So he really wasn't there to....Disappointment spread through her like a rash. He was here to point out she was not cleaned up properly. But she had taken a thorough bath. 

Letting her arms fall to her side, she looked at herself, then rubbing her hands on her face she looked up at him. 

"Where? I washed myself thoroughly, scrubbed myself too. Is there a smudge I am missing?" She asked, feeling mortified that she was in a disarray while he looked so handsome and perfect.

"You are dirty", he said, closing the distance between them, his face serious, "right...here". He whispered the last word, touching her in the most intimate way possible, a wide smirk spreading his face. 

If she was mortified before, she was utterly embarrassed now. She wanted the ground to open up and eat her whole. She was so stupid. No...naive. He must think her to be a complete idiot. Why couldn't she be like Natasha, someone who could be confident and sensual. Someone who would get his double entendre and challenge him with her own sexuality. And he was touching her, feeling her arousal. It was too much for her.

She turned away from him and tried to leave, but he pulled her against him. He tilted her head and kissed her neck, his hands caressing her shoulders soothingly.

Nuzzling her neck he said in a heated but softer tone, "You don't need to be embarrassed sweetheart. You've been seeing and sensing my arousal for months now, its only fair I get to feel yours."

She gasped at his words. 

"Abhimanyu please...don't say stuff like this." She mumbled, as her heart raced in anticipation. His hands slowling moving away from her shoulders in either directions, to the places she wanted him to touch the most.

"Why not?", he asked his hand touching her intimately again. "You are my wife, my lover, my bestfriend...I am allowed to be aware of all your secrets, as you are allowed to be aware of mine."

She couldn't hold herself still as he continued to please her body.

"Abhimanyu...we can't" She whispered desperately. She was scared, she didn't know of what. But she was scared. She was also very very aroused.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I don't see any reason why we can't...I am aroused, you are aroused...god...so damn aroused..." he said, turning her around and moving against her passionately.

"Its...its...its a friday morning....w-w-wooork" she gasped the last word as she started to move against him. 

How could they have only done this for the first time yesterday and she could feel like they had been doing this since forever. The way their bodies knew each others, the way they fit together like pieces of a puzzle, like they belonged together, made her feel like she was born to do this with him and him only.

"Siya...Siya...", he chanted as he entered her, "God, I could do this and just this all day. You are so beautiful baby...so beautiful...Say my name sweetheart..."

"Abhimanyu..." She cried out as they both reached the finish line, her head against the wall and his on her shoulder as they panted to calm themselves from the high. 

It had taken all her effort to not shout out 'I love you' as she exploded. And she hated that. She hated that. Suddenly the fear came crashing back, as she struggled not to cry, as she waited for him to pull away, which he did. He always did.

A/N. 

I have been super busy, but I haven't forgotten you lovely people. This was really difficult to write. I had written a few drafts but none of them felt right. I am extremely nervous about how you guys are going to like this.

I know some of you will probably complain about its length, but I trust most of you to see it for what it really is. For those of you who understand the gravity of this part I give you my gratitude and love!

Please keep voting and commenting! I haven't been able to respond to comments, but soon I will be...coz...well, I love all your insightful comments my dear dear readers!

I will try to get the next part in sooner, but I can't make any promises about when. I can only promise it will be as essential as this one. 

What do you guys think about Siya's ordeal? Do you think she is going to break soon?

Also, please do comment, I really need feedback about this one...its the most risque I have ever written.