Chapter 14 - You're whipped!

#FYI# < Picture of Natasha > on the Chapter Pic#

"Abhiiiiiiiiii!!!" He heard before he saw her wave at him.

They had been waiting outside the airport for a while now because the flight was delayed. He had been trying to spot her in the crowd of people exiting the international terminal.

She looked breathtaking as usual and even prettier than he remembered. She was tall for an Indian girl, with beautiful fair skin and brown hair that fell almost to her waist. She looked comfortable in her flip-flops, harem pants, a tank top and a trolley bag. He could easily remember why he had such a huge crush on the girl back in his early teenage years.

She had rushed forward and flung her arms around him, holding him in a crushing hug. She pulled back, after what seemed like hours, to survey him from head to toe.

"OH MY GOD Abhi! You've gotten hotter while I've been away! Been hitting the gym?"

He laughed as he shook his head. She had always been this crazy outgoing girl, fun to hang out with, hit clubs with, get completely sloshed with. He had missed her.

"Hi Natasha."

Siya had materialized out of nowhere, she gripped onto Abhi's bicep and tugged him away from Natasha. Abhi looked at Siya, confused at the sudden painful grip on his arm.

"Oh hi Siya! Didn't see you there. All well?" Natasha's bright smile from when she saw him at the airport vanished to be replaced by a strained one.

"Yeah. Everything is perfect!"

He looked down at Siya to see a smile that mirrored Natasha's and had to hold back a sigh.

"So Abhi where's your bike?" Natasha asked, some of the excitement coming back to her.

"At home." Abhi said, to her utter disappointment.

"Don't tell me you didn't bring it! You know how much I love bike rides AB!!!" She held onto his other arm, and pouted.

"He had taken me out for a date, so we thought we'll get a car to pick you up." This time Siya's nails were digging into his bicep. He looked down at Siya, right into her eyes and raised an eyebrow questioningly.

She just shrugged. Anger rolling off of her in waves.

"A date? As in a real date?" Natasha stood there wide eyed.

"But how?! You two aren't...? Are you...?oh my god.."

"Yeah Natasha, Siya and I are getting married." He said, snaking the arm Siya was so intent on clawing off, to rest on her waist, pulling her flush against his side. He didn't know why she was so pissed at him, and it bugged him. He tightened his hold on her as if to challenge her to try something further. But she merely looked up into his eyes, her nails no more digging into his arm.

"That's...great! But I never thought you guys were in love. I mean yeah you were friends and all but..."

Still looking into Siya's eyes, Abhi saw them change as Natasha's words sunk in. They shone with anger, resentment and determination. He saw her make up her mind about something. Before he could even think about what she was going to do, she turned her body into his, put her arms around his shoulders, and standing on her tip-toes kissed his cheek softly.

Abhi felt like he had been hit by a lightening bolt, when her lips touched his cheek. He closed his eyes at the brief peck. She was all around him, her fragrance encircling him entirely. Putting his arms around her tiny waist he held her close.

She turned her head to look at Natasha. Giving a confident smile that bordered on a smirk, Siya said, "Sometimes you can't predict when love strikes"