Chapter 23 - Part 1

Siya didn't want to open her eyes. It was cozy, nice and warm. Her bed had never felt better, and her sleep had never been so satisfying. But she had work to get to and she needed to wake up.

She groaned, peeking her eyes open, as sunlight attacked her vision. As she blinked to adjust to the sudden light, she realized the walls staring back at her were grey, not the cream peach of her room. Slowly the events of last night flashed through her mind.

She must've fallen asleep when he rocked her in his lap after they kissed.

Suddenly the bed took a deep breath. Holy Shit!

She was sleeping in Abhi's room, on his bed, on top of him.

She lifted her head from its place on his chest to look at his face. She had to admit he was devastatingly handsome. He had thick curly black hair, she noted running her hand through his soft curls, a strong forehead, a long nose and a masculine jawline. Her hand traced every feature she observed. His lips, she finally traced his lips with her fingers. Those lips were on hers last night and a few days before that. They drove her crazy, made her loose complete sense of control. Like now they lured her to place her lips on them. No! She mustn't. She chided herself, placing her cheek back on his chest.

His bare chest! My god he had the most sculpted body she'd ever seen. She knew he went to the gym, she'd seen him without a shirt. But never this up close.

She tentatively ran a hand across his chest, his fine hair tickling her hand. This was her first time being in bed with a man. And Abhi, her oldest friend, had grown into a fine one. Her fingers slowly traced the the line of hair from his chest, going over his six pack to his torso.

"Any lower and you'll hit the jackpot"

Oh. My. God. Kill me now!!

If embarrassment could kill, she would be dead now. She was caught with her hand down the cookie jar. Well, almost.

She couldn't believe she had actually found the guts to pull off such a stunt!

As she scampered to untangle herself from him, he pulled her back to his chest and kissed the top of her head.

"Good morning sweetheart"

His voice thick with sleep, and judging from his boxers, something other than sleep. This was the first time she was seeing the sign of male lust. She knew what it was, she'd heard about it from a lot of her girl friends, but nothing she knew could've possibly prepared her for the sight of it.

"Um, Siya...can you stop staring right at it? You are making it worse."

To her utter mortification, it was getting bigger.

It is huge!

"Er, thanks?"

She clapped her hands over her mouth, realizing she had spoken out loud, and finally looked up at Abhi's face, which was red with embarrassment.

This time he didn't stop her as she bolted off of him, and ran straight into his bathroom, shutting the door and holding her back against it for support.

Abhi. The little boy who held her hand while walking to school, the boy who held her as she had her nightmares, the handsome teenager who glared at any other guy who tried to approach her, the young man who was her business partner and finally the man who held her last night and woke up with evident adult desire for her. Her whole life flashed in front of her eyes.

She couldn't get herself to believe it was Abhi who she had her hands all over, it was Abhi who she was so crazy with lust for. How had she gone without doing this all her life? And why was it suddenly impossible for her to resist him?

It wasn't until she looked into the mirror that her heart stopped for a micro-second and she let out an involuntary gasp, covering her mouth. She was wearing his shirt.

Oh.My.God. She was only wearing his shirt! And well her underwear...Oh God!

How? Did Abhi...? He didn't! He couldn't! She dashed outside to see Abhi pulling on a wife-beater with his back facing her.

She went up to him, grabbing his arm, turned him to face her.

"Can you explain this to me?" She asked him, gesturing towards her outfit.

A/N.

Hey you guys! Thank you so so so much for reading and voting and commenting on my story! It means the world to me!

I was overwhelmed by the response in the last month and decided to post a part for you people to read sooner.

I'm caught up with a lot of work, and it gets super stressful to write. But your votes and comments always encourage me to keep writing.

I'll try getting the next update sooner. There's going to be a huge twist, a little heartbreaking, but hopefully Siya and Abhi will get through it.

Love you all!

Siya