Chapter 25 - Sneak Peek

A/N.
Hello to all my lovely readers!

This is a sneak peek of the next chapter, the whole chapter will be out once I reach my target votes of 35 on Chapter 24.

I know it is frustrating to wait so long for updates, I wish I could update sooner. Especially when I get such good responses via votes, comments and private chats! That's what has caused me to upload a sneak peek in the first place.

While each of you is so special to me, I also feel like this story is a little underrated on Wattpad. I have seen stories with weaker plots, character development, grammar and language get higher votes and more reads. It just feels a little unfair.

All said and done, I really enjoy sharing this story with my readers. Each and every one of you is super special to me. So I am going to continue updating, only they will be faster if I reach my target votes. Just please keep voting and commenting. It really cheers me up to see you people happy with the story.

Here's a sneak peek - Enjoy!

Love,
Siya😘

Abhi held his breath as he waited for Siya at the Grand Hall. To say he was nervous as hell was an understatement. He realized his continuous pacing was causing his father and Manav to share amused looks.

"Why don't you have a seat son?" His father finally suggested.

"Yeah, no point walking yourself to exhaustion right before your engagement. Or are you worried Siya will realize what a huge mistake she is making and go MIA?" Manav said, looking smug.

"You know what? Why don't you shut up and just fuck off while you are at it? Why the hell are you even here?"

"Abhi! That's no way to talk to your friend!"

"Dad, he is not my friend."

"Well he used to be! I don't understand-" His father was cutoff by his cellphone ringing. "Gentlemen, I have to take this, excuse me, and Abhi...do behave"

Great! His father had left him alone in the room with Manav.

"Abhi, I know we have some personal differences, can't we put all of it aside and start fresh?" Manav asked, looking hopeful.

"After everything that happened, you expect me to just move on?"

"You know I was as affected by it all as you were!"

"That's bullshit!"

"I have apologized, a million times already! Do you realize that one mistake has cost me so much? I lost my best friend and my first love!"

"Don't! Don't talk about her like that!"

"Why shouldn't I? You don't own her!"

"I have always owned her!"

"I can't believe this! Siya deserves so much better! I wish she could see what you are for real. Then she would never go through with this sham of a marriage."

"You're an asshole Manav! You expect me to forgive you after all this?"

"No! After what I just heard from you, I don't want you as a friend. I thought, maybe I was mistaken, that after all, I could let go of the past, seeing that you were moving forward with your life. But I see you still mean to control her, you are a pathetic excuse for a person."

"I don't want to control her! Do you realize she is...she is my first love too! She is more than just my first love. More so now than ever. You have no right, absolutely no right on her!"

"And you have every right? Just because-"

"Manav, Abhi, what the hell is going on?"

They both turned as Divya's voice entered the room. She was staring at them in confused disbelief.