12 ~ Leave

Your POV

Joon stood silently at the door before opening his mouth. 

"Please..." His voice almost whispered. Your chest tightens as your heart rapidly knocks against it. "You have to listen to me,"

Tears rolled down your eyes.

"No," you start. "Not after what you've done," you feel pain as the words you once said to Evan are now being repeated to Namjoon.

Sweet, kind Namjoon

No... he's anything but sweet and kind.

"You don't understand!" His voice shook as he placed a hand on the door I tried to shut on him. "He's a liar, a cheater, abusive, manipulative and so much more. You're falling into his traps!" His eyes studied my face. I frown hard at him.

"Evan was drugged by... oh right you. You cause me a lot of pain that night Namjoon and once again tonight as you stand in front of me,"your voice cracked as you broke down in front of him. "I trusted you! You were my source of happiness! How could you!"

"Please listen! I didnt! I would never cause you pain!" He started. His eyebrows curved upwards and his eyes were low. "Look! Look I- I have proof," he stuttered as he fumbled with his phone.

"Just leave!" You scream. "Just leave."

He looks up and stares at you softly, his eyes were puffed up and red. He clenched his jaw and looked back down.

"Please..." he softly whispered again.

"I never want to see you again," you look at him one more time. His broken expression breaks you. You slowly shut the door.

He doesn't fight it this time.

As soon as it shuts you turn around and sink to your knees. You feel a pang in your chest as the expression he gave you is burnt into your memory. You fall over to your side and watch the droplets from your eyes spill on the wooden floor.

You open your eyes to see your sister running down the stairs, concerned. She ran up to the window next to the door and peaked outside. Then she kneeled down next to you and pulled you into her arms. They muffled the sounds of your crying and wiped your tears.

"Shhh he's gone," she assures you, patting your back. You look up at her looking confused in thought at the door. "You're alright" she looked back down at you and smiles softly.

~~

Sorry for not updating!

This is just a mini chapter getting closer to the big ending. Be prepared for what's coming lol.

Hope you liked it!