6 ~ Consequences

Joon's POV

I watched as she rushed into her sisters black SUV. She strapped her seat belt on and looked out the window, smiled and waved bye to me. I smiled back.

I think I'm falling. Hard.

Her hair looks so luscious and soft, her lips are pink and soft, her skin glows no matter where she is. It feels so nice to say her name. It rolls off my tongue so smoothly. She is easily the most beautiful girl I've ever met.

I realized she was gone and I was still standing outside, smiling to no one.

Time to take care of business.

I walked back into the cinema and through the doors to the men's room. There he stood, leaning on a wall. Nobody else in sight.

Perfect.

"You're here," I said. My voice echoed.

Evan looked at me and smirked.

"Why are you with my girl, Joon?," He straightened up and walked towards me. He rolled his sweater sleeves up to expose his muscles.

"She's not yours anymore Evan, I suggest you stay away while I'm around," I snapped. "know what you really want with her and it definitely isn't to post cute couple photos on instagram. Not to mention, I can easily get you in serious trouble for what you did at the party that night. I remember everything,"

"If you expose me I'll bring you down with me and get you back in a way you'll never recover from, prick. There will be consequences," he retorted.

"I'd like to see you try," I turned around and walked to the door.

"I'm warning you," Evan called.

"Just stay away from me and her," I left the washroom and out to the parking lot where I got in my car and drove home.

I haven't heard from Evan since. He mostly just stalks us from a distance. Speaking of us, I've started to hang out with her a lot more. At lunch, I sit with her and her friends who are usually whispering and looking up at us. Good sign? Bad sign? I don't know (Nan Mola). During break we usually hang out in the library where I'm trying to tutor her. By tutor I mean explain things and end up lost in her eyes. Today she asked me to come over and help her with her homework and of course I said yes. At her house, her mom greeted me sweetly before I was dragged upstairs.

"How about we make it interesting," she cocked and eyebrow and slightly smirked. I was intrigued.

She came up with the perfect game for both of us. Now was my chance. The way she makes me feels is unexplainable. It's like my body doesn't know how to function when I'm around her. One shy smile and I'm done. I can feel my heart pound in my throat and sweat form on my hands and jitters in my legs. I was so close to claiming her lips when her sister knocked on the door. Yes it crushed the moment but I was able to give her a preview of what I wanted earlier before leaving.

I walked home by myself and lay in bed for the rest of the day. She was the only thing on my mind. I got up, grabbed my phone, and opened our messages. To my surprise, a little bubble disppeared and reappeared over and over again on her side of the screen. I smiled to myself. It looked like she didn't know what to say so when the bubble dissapeared and didn't return, I made my move.

"I can't stop thinking about you,"

~

When I didn't know what to say I randomly asked if she understood what I helped her with today and she somehow answered perfectly, getting our conversation back on track. I was going to ask her.

I had to.

"I don't know, Joon, but I don't care what it is as long as it's something with you,"

Her voice was soft and sweet and it made my grin stretch from ear to ear.

"Heh... so we're something,"

"We're something,"

"Tomorrow. You, me and privacy. No hesitation, I'm a man of my word,"

"Sounds like a plan," she giggled.

"Goodnight,"

"Goodnight, Joon," she whispered before hanging up.

Almost everyone calls me Joon but when she says it, it's on a whole different level. It's so soft and meaningful when she says it.

I love it.

~

You know what they say.

A lot can happen in a month.

Last month, I was one of the happiest guys ever but it's funny how one thing can change all that.

We never got that moment of no hesitation. And it was all thanks to my past.

When I got to School the next day, she wasn't at our meeting spot. I asked some friends and they all said that she was in the music room with the dark haired boy I thought I'd never see show his face. I frantically texted her to get away from him as I rushed to the room. My heart pounded and my breathing was un easy.

I burst through the doors to see her back facing me and Evan holding her hand.

Holding her hand, the thought angered me.

She let go and turned around with tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong? What did he say?" I waked towards her and tried to comfort her but she winced away when I touched her arm.

"Is it true?" Her voice shook. "You drugged him and forced him to do that to me?" Her eyes were big and sad. It killed me to see her like this.

"Drugged him?" What did he say to you?" I took a step forward and she took a step back, behind Evan. I glared at him and jut my jaw. "What the hell did you do!" I forced myself on him but he simply put his hand up to my chest and shoved me back.

"I told you," he said in a low tone and smirked. "Consequences," his smirk disappeared. I looked over his shoulder and saw her staring back at me in pure sadness.

"Please," I look at her "I didn't do that. I wouldn't do that"

Evan looked back at her and smiled softly, acting like the innocent twat that he isn't. He tilted his head toward the door and extended a hand.

She hesitantly grabbed it.

It broke me.