9 ~ Eyes & Ears

*WARNING*

Some of the following chapters
may contain sensitive
scenes. You have been warned.

Unknown POV

I was at a party I wasn't supposed to be at. I know, I know. It's daring, but I'm here and I'm gonna get him this time. Evan Daniels' throne is about to crumble from underneath him once I'm through with him.

I waited in the room he was in just minutes ago and ducked into the closet. That's when he noisily entered, dragging someone in by the collar behind him. It was Kim Namjoon, a fairly well known student at the highschool.

Namjoon talked but all his words came out slurred and inaudible. His head hung loosely as Evan dropped him to the ground, next to the bed. Evan crouched down next to Namjoon as he pulled on white latex gloves.

"Here," he said calmly. "play with this," he held a tiny bag containing some type of powder and shook it in front of his face. Namjoon smiled wide and grabbed it, leaving finger prints on every inch of the bag. He burped and laughed. "Alright, alright, give it back. You're done, Joonie boy," Evan held a hand out and raised an eyebrow. Namjoon pouted and finally gave it to him. Evan held it in his hand and pulled the glove inside out into some type of anti touch bag for the baggy of powder. He shoved the gloves in his back pocket and tugged on Namjoon's arm. "Up. Now," he pulled him up violently when he didn't listen and dragged him out of the room and into the washroom next door. He returned with his girl. He gripped tightly around her wrist and dragged her into the room almost as violently as he dragged Namjoon out.

"What are you doing Evan?!" She yelled as he locked the door before shoving her on the bed. He walked drunkly over to her and pinned her down.

It was strange, because during the entire party, the only drink he had in his hands was sprite and the way he spoke to Namjoon was clear and slur free.

Now, his hair was a mess and his shirt was unbuttoned as he held onto her thrashing wrists.

"Evan stop! What the hell is wrong with you?" She screamed. He paused and let go of one wrist.

"You... tellin' me to stop?" He raised his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes at her. He pulled his arm back and smacked her face. "Tell me to stop again. Say it," he leaned down and talked in a low tone. "Say it!" He yelled. The vein in his neck bulged out and his furious face had turned red. I almost screamed, but I wedged my fist in between my teeth. He stood up and began throwing things and smashing pictures and paintings right in front of her. A shard of glass cut her in the leg and she screamed out in pain. He stormed up to her, grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up to his face.

"We're done, you ungrateful slut!" He yelled, hitting her against the wall. He then threw the door open and intensely shoved her out of the room.

He was not an 17 year old boy,

He was a monster, raised by a monster, with disgusting intentions.

My heart raced as I clicked 'stop recording' on my phone and waited for him to leave.

"You're done, you ungrateful son of a bitch," I whispered to myself and shoved my phone into my pocket.

The Tall Boy || RMOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara