11 ~ Action

Joon's POV

I waited outside for the bus after a short trip to the store. I was in no mood to drive or walk today. It's almost been 3 weeks without her. Our school break started 3 days ago. It's made it easier on me, not having to watch her hug or kiss Evan.

Even though everytime I look around she's there.

Everytime I close my eyes she's there.

She always there.

Everything reminds me of her. I need her back or I'll go crazy.

I've already gone crazy.

The bus slowed to a stop in front of the stop and opened the doors for everyone to enter.

I walked in to a packed bus and stood in the middle. As it started to slowly move forward, I gripped onto the pole in front of me and listened to my loud music.

The lyrics reminded me of someone

She slipped into my mind once again.

I need answers. I thought hard about the day in the music room.

Tears, blame, the paper. Paper. She was holding a sheet of paper. That has to have something to do with this.

I suddenly flung forward. If I wasn't holding onto the pole, I would have flown and crashed right into the front window. That shook me awake from my thoughts. The bus stopped suddenly and the doors flew open.

As people left, my backpack shook and moved around. I turned my head and watched as someone wearing a black hat down to cover their face walk past me. They were a lot shorter than me and it was funny how once they left, my backpack stopped moving.

Must have been really crowded.

My stop was next. I hopped down from the steps of the bus door and made my way to my house, up the stairs, and into my room.

I dropped my phone on my bed and began changing into some comfortable clothes. I pulled on my shirt and rushed over to my phone, which began buzzing like crazy.

I turned it on to see messages from unknown and quickly unlocked my phone.

"Evan is leaving for his trip tomorrow, meaing that he officially becomes an adult in 2 days, therefore he can be tried as an adult. It's time for action," they said.

"Tried? Maybe jail time and labour is a fair trade for what he did," I texted back.

"What exactly do you remember?"

"At the party, he was in possession of drugs and drunk as hell. He cheated on her multiple times in front of her and when she tried to confront him, he got violent and broke things," I was confused and scared for the response.

"Well... you got some things right," they responded. "I hate to break this to you Joon, but you've been framed. Big time," they continued. I had no words. "Could you check your bag for me?"

What the hell. I hesitated as I crept over to my bag and pulled the zipper down. There was a folded sheet of paper sitting on top of my books and binders. I took a picture and sent it to them.