Liam Hemsworth (Part One)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah but I haven't talked to him in time" you lied.

"You still have his number?" He questioned. Quickly shaking your head,you avoided eye contact with Omar.

"Listen, and I want you to listen very carefully. If you see him, I want you to call me straight away alright"

"Yeah of course" you gulped.

"Alright...you can go" he dismissed you.

You glanced over at him hesitantly before you reached for the door handle. As soon as you touched the door handle, you felt Omar roughly pull you close to him by your arm, his grip was like steel.

Whimpering quietly you leaned away from him, trying to loosen his grip.

"You better not be fucking lying to me babygirl, you of all people should know what I do to people who lie to me" he hissed. His hands moved from your arm to your jaw, where he gripped on tightly.

"Am I understood" he scowled.

You feebly nodded your head before leaning away from him.

"Good, now get the fuck out of my car"

You stared down at your phone seeing that it was now 9pm. It was getting dark out and you just hoped nobody would notice you as you stood patiently under the bridge.

"Y/N-" you whirled around to see Liam standing a distance away from you.

"Look Liam just take this money and go" you threw the envelope into his hands.

He quickly glanced inside, his eyes widening briefly.

"There has to be at least three grand in the envelope Y/N-" he frowned." This is too much"

"It's enough for both you and your brother. Just leave now and never come back please. You never saw me here either and don't you dare call me again-" with that you quickly ran off in the other direction, not daring to look back.

But unbeknownst to you, one of Omar's men was posted on the bridge where he recorded your conversation with Liam.

You slipped off your shoes after you entered your house. Taking off your jeans jacket you hung it by the door before you made your way down the small corridor. You froze at the living room door when you noticed a figure in your peripheral vision.

"How did you get inside Omar" you gulped.

Omar was seated on the couch, staring at the news on the tv. Glancing over at you, he gave you his three million dollar smile that would've made you swoon but now it just irked you.

"What? I can't visit my girl anymore" you froze when he addressed you as his girl.

"I-" you parted your lips to speak but nothing came out.

"Is this how you treat your guests babe? Can't get me a drink or anything?" He teased.

"Y-yeah, umm what do you want to drink?" You asked.

"A water would be just fine" he smiled. You knew something was up, he was never this nice. Ever.

You took a few steps back before making your way down the hall to the kitchen. You could hear Omar get up from his seat once you were inside the kitchen. As you poured his water, you felt his body press against you.