Naruto was grateful that after the ceremony all of the guests who weren't of royal blood were required to leave. Unlike the Uchiha weddings there was no "greeting party" after the ceremony. Instead, royal guests were escorted to a golden dining room where they'd come together and dine with the newly wedded couple.

"As the new ruler of the Hyūga clan I'd like to thank you all for journeying all the way here to celebrate my coronation and marriage."

Neji was dressed in the colors of his clan; white. He matched with his young looking bride. Haku's white kimono was short, his small geta covered feet poked out at the bottom. His long black hair was pulled tightly into a high ponytail and little white flowers were stringed throughout it. Haku's light brown eyes, which were outlined with a gray pigment, regarded the party guests with unimpressed monotony. From the look on his face one would never believe that he was a lucky submissive bride celebrating his wedding day.

"I know that all of you are busy royals who have their own clans to worry about so it means a lot that you could make it." Neji smiled.

Sasuke could see right through it. Neji was good at pretending to be diplomatic.

"I'd like to especially thank my submissive's brothers for coming all the way from Mist Country."

Sasuke eyed the two dominants seated across the table. They had introduced themselves as Suigetsu and Kisame. They both had strange sharp teeth, they didn't even appear human. The taller dominant sort of looked like a shark and the shorter white haired one looked like a fish. Their father, the emperor of Mist Country, hadn't been able to make the wedding but Sasuke wished he had just so he could see what type of man had made such unsettling looking children,

After Neji was done speaking dinner began. Gleaming silver platters of food were brought out, a whole roasted hog, sizzling squid, overly stuffed cooked duck, and many other delectable treats were produced for the royals to enjoy. But none of them paid attention to the luxurious banquet. There was a huge proverbial elephant in the room.

Sasuke had brought only one of his pregnant submissives to the wedding. Everyone had noticed it.

"So, how has married life been, Sasuke-san?" Ten-ten asked cordially. Her brown eyes shone with curiosity. "Everything must've changed now that Naruto-san is pregnant."

"Yeah, I've been wondering that myself, it must be hard with two submissives to handle." Shino added.

"I can only imagine how difficult it is for you. Speaking from experience I can attest that married life is hard." Ino sneered angrily without looking in Sasuke's direction.

He was the one responsible for her current predicament. He had been the one who had advised her father to betroth her to the worst dominant in all of Fire Country.

"Naruto is a submissive who knows how to submit to his dominant so I doubt he has any of the problems we do, honey." Kiba, the source Ino's misery and new husband said sarcastically.

"Guys, please. Let's remain civil you're married now." Ten-ten murmured quietly.

"Only if she learns to respect her dominant! I'm her husband she needs to learn how to worship me!" Kiba barked.

"That's so ridiculous! Who would worship a mutt like you!" Ino yelled back.

"Enough. This isn't how a new king and his bride is supposed to behave in public." Sasuke scolded stoically.

"Fine." Ino ticked her tongue and looked away from Kiba.

"Back to the topic at hand," Shino spoke up with a nervous current buzzing through his voice, "how is it really like being married to two submissives at the same time, Sasuke-sama?"