Sasuke ended the kissed and then trailed open mouth kisses down Naruto's neck. He stopped when he got to the mating mark on Naruto's neck.

Last night it had bled profusely. He could remember the coppery metallic taste of it; he could remember how he had been driven to the point of lust frenzy and then biting down on Naruto's neck with all of his might.

The mark was now blood free and heavily bruised purple but just by licking it Sasuke could taste Naruto's blood, he could feel Naruto's erratic beating pulse. It was like the flapping of a humming bird's wings, delicate and rhythmic. He kissed the mark again, enjoying what the mark signified.

Naruto was marked, claimed, his and only his.

Sasuke sucked the sensitive mark, making the purple bruise even darker. He enjoyed the little whimper Naruto produced every time he sucked down. "I love that you're marked, you're mine." Sasuke growled,

Naruto moaned as Sasuke's dark eyes gazed into his. He could see that his alpha wanted him. Being desired by his alpha sent a jolt of sexual desire through Naruto's body. He also wanted Sasuke.

Sasuke stopped, Naruto's intoxicating scent was back and it smelled even sweeter than last night. He sniffed the delicious smelling air, basking in its smell.

Once a dominant took a submissives virginity the submissive would gain a new unique smell that would smell faintly of their dominant to show others who the submissve belonged to.

Naruto's sweet alluring scent was still there but now it was mixed with his scent and it made Sasuke happy. Now everyone would know whom Naruto belonged to. It made him want to dominate Naruto even more.

"I know you're craving me, love, but I need to close the drapes, I don't want anyone to accidentally see you." Sasuke knew he was being paranoid. His room was on the second floor and even then no one would ever dare to try and snoop-but his inner beast was being extra possessive today.

He couldn't even chance letting someone else see Naruto the way he was now. He got up and closed the curtains, when he returned he was surprised by Naruto's state. Naruto's chest was rising and falling quickly.

His eyes were half-mast and his legs were raised and he was holding them open. The soft silk material of his juban was gathered around his waist, giving Sasuke a clear view of Naruto's throbbing hole.

Sasuke took in the beautiful, pitiful sight. He really had created a monster. His poor little love now couldn't stand not being filled. Naruto had even made Sasuke keep his dick inside him last night while they rested. Sasuke was proud that his submissive craved him so strongly but then again Naruto's intense need to be filled was abnormal.

Sasuke climbed onto the bed and settled himself between Naruto's parted thighs. He spit on his hand and rubbed it over his dick. He was already hard, just seeing Naruto waiting like that for him was enough to arouse him.

He bent Naruto's legs further back and parted his ass cheeks so that his hole was exposed more. Sasuke leaned down and spat into the hole. For a moment he watched as his spit dribbled down the puckered hole, the way it trickled down the line of Naruto's ass reminded Sasuke of last night and the multiple times he watched his own cum come out of Naruto.

He wanted to see that again. He rubbed the spit in with the tip of his dick, getting Naruto nice and wet.

"Are you ready?"

Naruto's legs were already trembling. He nodded his head rapidly.

Sasuke smirked. He really had created a monster and he'd take full responsibility by indulging its every littlest desire. He lined his dick up against Naruto's hole and plunged in deep.