She was really suspicious from the start. She knew he wasn't the typical one. V's strange behaviour made her think he wasn't a normal human being.

In which he never was. A human being?

The thunder suddenly roared. Yet a flash of lightning didn't appear.

And that made Angel Grace's spine shiver. As she remembered how V saved himself from the edge of the knife she plunged into his body. She remembered their interaction at the kitchen when V just arrived at her house.

She also remembered how V saved her from the running truck. And also how V found Luke inside a young girl's room.

She felt V's strangeness during the incident when Officer Jeon Hannah committed suicide after Min Yoongi's death.

And the first one was with Uncle Simon. Of how he knew he hung himself to death.

Angel Grace:
   "I wanna know."

V looked up at the sky as the teardrops of water started to fall from the dark clouds.

Then he looked at the young Heavens' eyes. Locking them for her to know the truth.

The hidden truth of his darkness.
V:
   "I am a devil."

The rain started to pour down  and the wind blew hard. The lightning struck and the thunder roared so loud.

But Angel Grace seemed to find his words out of truth. She thought he was simply speaking his words of metaphor.

And all she could was to sigh in disbelief.

Angel Grace:
   "You are nonesense."

She turned her back as she finally decided to just let him get away and go to wherever he wanted to.

But a burning hand touched his arm making her turn and flinch from pain.

And there she saw V Morningstar in his imagery of a devil. A hideous looking monster far from the beauty that shine under the light of the moon, the shade from the sun and the hues of a rainbow.

He was nothing but a terrifying thing.

Angel Grace stepped back with shaking knees then she dropped on the ground as she wa scared by the monster before her.

Angel Grace:
   "Who are you?"

She was scared. And so did he.

Angel Grace felt her head turning. She wanted to remain conscious yet she couldn't bare the loud thumping of her chest.

She passed out on the cold ground.

----

--

The typhoon made St. Magdalene's Village covered with darness. As it had always been long before they could see the light.

Angel Grace was sleeping on her bed. And from time to time, she would have nightmares from what her subconscious mind wanted to photograph.

V remained leaning at the pillar of her bed's canopy. And there's only the white cloth walling his presence from her.

He regret that he lost his logic. He scared her as expected yet he thought it would end her doubts to him.

But was it a sound decision? What would it cost him?