Sloth (3)

Angel Grace followed V on the way to the house.

They could hear nothing but silence. An unsual one. The children might be in shock from sister Antonette's death.

Angel Grace tried to open the door. It wasn't locked.

The two got in and placed the goods they brought on the table.

Angel Grace looked at V. She was wondering where the children could be. But V just shrugged his shoulders and sat on the old couch in the living room.

He didn't care where the children were. He knew already what happened to them and who did it.

He just closed his eyes and enjoyed the soft chair he was sitting.

V:

  "It's so quiet. Let me have my siesta."

*

Angel Grace rolled her eyes and left him.

Angel Grace:

   "Sloth ~ "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel Grace went to the backyard to check whether the children are there ~ working.

But all she could see was Officer Jeon Hannah standing a few meters away from her. She seemed to be also looking for the children.

She was about to call her until she saw a man approaching the police officer.

He was from behind the officer and it seemed that the officer still didn't notice him yet.

Angel Grace started to wonder who the man was.

Until she recognized who the man was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Officer Jeon Hannah was about to take a turn and decided to go back inside the house. The children might be in their rooms.

But before that, he wandered her eyes around. She could still remember the time she used to have an afternoon siesta with Min Yoongi. The son of the owner the house. Her fiancé.

*

Officer Jeon Hannah:

  "This house used to be filled with laughter, Yoongi-ah. And I heard the children are now leaving in fear since sister Elizabeth died. Sister Antonette was very hard on them. And now that she died, they're left again. What would I do now?"

*

She could remember those times when she and Yoongi would visit the orphanage and play with the children. Although Yoongi wanted to sleep after a long ride, he would end up playing with them.

It was a painful memory for her. Death took away the love of her life. Death took away his life.

Death ~ something unpredictable.

Hannah sighed.

Hannah:

  "I felt so lonely, Yoongi ah. I felt like one of those kids ~ left alone. Abandoned."

*

Her tears fell from her eyes.

*

Hannah:

   "Maybe I should go back inside. I think nobody's here."