Sin II ~ Lost from Home

What happened to Father Phillipe lingered all over the news at St. Magdalene's Village.

The villagers were so much dismaid and they mourned at the priest's death. But others didn't even care about it.

Death comes to people at the most surprising time and day. It wasn't new for some.

People cannot avoid death. Nor a birth of a new sin from the worldly things they enjoy and even suffer from it.

***********

Two mornings after the villagers' mourning of Father Phillipe's death, the whole St. Magdalene's Village was disurbed and in shock by another incident.

The husband of Monica and Peter's father was found walking around the church and across the peaceful streets of the village with a signboard hanging around his neck.

"Wrath is within me."

He was breathing the air of anger from his hateful lungs of liquor and greed for money.

He's alive.
But his body no longer conforms to the actions he was making.
He's alive.
But his mind and soul were already sent to the thoughts of suffering in hell.

Other people said he went crazy from the conscience which ate his wholeness.

People hear him repeating words like, "Anger could kill, I killed the priest, wrath is within ourselves, wrath is how I look like, I killed the priest."

People saw him as a crazy man who deserved to be ridiculed and avoided

*

Monica and Peter were known to had banished the village as they freed themselves from the sufferings of the other villagers' judgments and assumptions.

None of the people who ridiculed them knew about how they were spared from punishment.

From death.

(V Morningstar's punishment)

****************
**
**

V sat on the same bench where he used to watch Father Phillipe feed the animals he was raising.

He remembered those times when he and the priest used to laugh with each other and how he found it annoying to be listening to his unending sermons and preaches.

He slowly stood and got one chicken from its cage.
He raised it to the sky and tossed it upward.
But the chicken just flew at a lower distance from the ground and even returned to its cage where eggs would be waiting for them to be warmthed by its feathers' embrace.

V smirked..

It used to be that the priest's hug gave him an uncomfortable feeling. And how he hated being in contact with a human.

And then he probably suddenly felt a sudden coldness inside him.

The feeling of emptiness was an unsual sensation for him.