34

9/19/18
Once you've reached your next class, you see Mrs. Longbergur waiting outside of the door. Uh-oh.

Mrs.Longbergur glared at you as one side of her lip upturns to create a smirk:

"Mrs.(y/n), didn't I tell you to see me after class?" She asks.

You nod and lower your head.  She sighs and comes over to place a hand on your back. She leads you to her room that was empty for her planning period and you stand in front of her desk.

She sits in her office chair from across you with the desk keeping a safe distance between the two of you.

"I've noticed that you've been a little distracted lately. Is everything ok? Does your boyfriend have something to do with it?" She asks as she sits forward-anticipating an answer.

You play with your fingers as your mind searches for an answer. Your heart begins to pound, but you try to remain calm. Slowly, the corner of your lips upturn slightly while remaining closed to fake a polite smile.

"No ma'am. I've just been busy with the fact that the school year is coming to an end and I'm trying to do a lot of things at once." You state whilst trying to sound truthful.

Your teacher smiles with an expressions that shows she's not fully convinced. She opens her mouth to speak again,

"Yes, I realize that you'll be graduating soon, but your boyfriend seems to be distracting you. You have an 'A' in this class and I'm sure we both would like to keep it that, understood?" She demands as she looks at you expectantly for assurance.

"Don't worry, it'll stay that way!" You reassure her.

You're teacher sighs and waves a hand in a swiping motion toward the door. You take your leave and head back to the classroom.

************************************************

Class finishes and you exit the classroom solemnly. Mikey catches you in the hallway and runs up to you.

"Cheer up (Y/n), we'll get him back." He states. A meek smile inches upon your face and you lean into him as he wraps his arm around your shoulder.

The both of you enter the cafeteria and in an instant you're met with Karai roughly being pulled into Raph by the waist. He places sloppy kisses on her neck, and you watch as she struggles to get used to his touch. Tears build up in your eyes and you avert your gaze to Leo who watches with an underlying sadness in his expression. Immediately, you turn into Mikey who was still holding you and weep on to his chest. He rubs your back in small circles and walks you to the back of the school with the rest of the brothers.

"Donnie, do you have a connection." Leo asks. Donnie nods and finishes setting up a radio. "Alright, we need to get going. Raph should be on his way to his destination." He states as he adjust his fighting wear.

You hug yourself while leaning against the brick wall.

"Ok guys, I hope that you all are success in this.... you guys need to be. And, please, please get Raph back." You plead as you look at all of them individually.

Mikey wraps you in a tight hug and you can't help but giggle under his embrace-a slight smile plastered upon your face.

"Don't worry (Y/n), we got this!" Mikey exclaims. You hate that you feel the need to cry in front of them, but you couldn't help the tears that were trickling down your face.

Leo nods at you and speaks, (Y/n) we'll need you to monitor." He gives you a small monitor screen with a row of controls under it.

"They're all labeled, so it shouldn't be hard to figure out what to do. Well call you if we need anything too." Donnie adds. You nod in determination and quickly wipe your tears.