12

*A/N:(L/N): your last name

A doctor comes in with a clip board in his hand.

"Hello Mrs.(L/N). I am glad to to tell you that you will be able to leave today, right after we check you up."

Raphael glares at the doctor with fury before he asks, "what do you mean, check her up?" His voice sounds of fury and that intimidates the doctor.

The doctor adjusts himself before speaking again towards Raph.

"Ehem, what I mean is that we will make sure she is doing ok and that she is actually able to leave the hospital."

Raph nods and removes his icy glare from him.

The doctor turns from him to you and continues to speak, "We have already called your parents and gotten everything taken care of."

You nod and the doctor walks towards you. As he walks towards you, Raph moves from the bed to the chair next to you and situates himself in a way that can keep him prepared if you were to be attacked. The doctor looked at him oddly then continued to check on you.

"Yep, it looks like everything is ok, except for the minor bruise on the back of your head. You might get some migraines but we have medication for that. You're lucky. If  you didn't have someone catch you in time, you would have probably hit that back of your head harder than  you should."

Raph's eyes begin to light up and a slight smirk creeps on his face. You look at Raph in confusion, then the doctor.

"Excuse me but who caught me." You ask.

The doctor responds, "We're not exactly sure what it was, but people were saying they saw a greenish blur. I find it hard to believe. I'm assuming that your fall was a shock to many people and it messed with their heads."

You nod slowly and the doctor smiles.

"I will be on my way and we will get you ready for your leave, have a great day Mrs.(L/N)"

Just as the doctor walks out the door, Taylor walks in.

"Hey (Y/N), how are you feeling?" She walks over to the opposite side of the hospital bed.

As soon as she walks over to you, Raph turns then chuckles to himself

Taylor looks over at him and quickly forces a smile. Raph playfully scoffs and goes on his phone.

You smile at her cheerfully and ask, "Guess what I'm getting!?"

Taylor looks at you in confusion, "What are you getting?"

You giggle before your response, "I'm getting outta here!"

Taylor looks at you in amazement, joy glistening in her crystal eyes, "Ahhh, that's great!"

(Moments later)

You've gotten everything packed up, with the help of Taylor and Raph and the three of you head down to the front desk to check out.

You check out,and all of you walk towards the parking lot.

As you and Taylor are about to part ways, she turns around and asks, " Do you want me to help you out, cause I can if you want." There is clear concern in her tone.

Raph looks over at you and wraps an arm around your shoulders: "(Y/N)'s good, thanks though!" Raph has a huge smirk on his face.

Taylors face saddens as she rolls her eyes. You hear her quietly murmur "right."

You want to get home as quickly as possible and just lay in bed with Raph, so you quickly say "bye" and wave to her before heading to Raphs supposed "car".

As you're walking, you start to feel a bit light headed and call for Raph, "Raph! Could you come here?"

Raph is a few feet ahead of you so he turns around and walks toward you:

"(Y/N)! Are you ok?" He comes over and holds your arms.

"Yeah, I think-"

Raph turns around and puts you on his back.

"What are you doing? You giggle.

"Just shut up." He responds with an annoyed tone.

He begins to walk and you rest your head, nuzzled against his neck. Raph smirks (let's face it, he never smiles, he just gives you that smexy smirk). Before you know it you've dozed off on his back.