11

*m/n= however you call your mom*
*************************
After you break apart from the kiss , you put two finger under his chin and bring his face closer to yours:

"How did this happen?" A big smile plastered across your face.

Raph smirks and asks, "Did what happen?"

"You look a little different."

Raphs arm begin to snake it way up your waist:

"Oh you know, Donny created this thing..."

Raphs face is millimeters from your face now.

"Why don't you stop asking questions."

After that he pulls you in for a deep kiss. Oh how you loved them; they were so loving and soft and completely amazing.

You realize that you're in a hospital and quickly release from his kiss.

"Hey, what was that for?" Raph asks.

" I don't know if you know this but we're in a hospital." You respond.

"Right." Raph scratches the back of his neck.

The both of you just stare into each other's eyes and smile until you remember that you haven't thanked him for coming.

"Thank you Raph"

Raph looks confused, "Thank you for what?"

"For coming, stupid."

He laughs and rests his body next yours on the hospital bed.  He rest his head on your shoulder and punches your arm lightly: "what happened to you?"

You were becoming tired of being reminded of what happened to you so you politely ask Raph change the subject. He seems hesitant at first but complies after a moment of thought.

"When can you get out of here?"

You shrugged, "They said if I'm better today, then I'll be getting out tomorrow."

You yawned, "I think I'm gonna take a quick nap."

"Yeah, we both need it. " was Raph's response.

You slowly close your eyes while Raph positions his head on your shoulder.

The two of you nap away.
---------------

(5:00 pm)

You wake up to Raph sleeping on your shoulder. You thought it was the cutest thing ever. He looked so peaceful sleeping on your shoulder, that you had to take a picture of him. You quickly got your phone from the nightstand and snapped a picture of him. Right as you were about to put your phone down your parents call.

You hesitantly press the "answer" button on your phone, "Hello?"

"Sweetie are you ok?" Your mom sounds very concerned.

You get a little annoyed by this because your parents are gone when you need them most.

"Yeah mom, everything's great! I'm living the life, you know, getting headaches, sharp pains, I'm in the hospital, everything's great!" You say it in an obviously sarcastic way.

Your mom sighs through the phone

"Honey, you know we want to be there but we have important business to attend to and you know that."

What she says hurts you.

"Does dad even want to see me, or is he to busy to care ?" You were starting to sound very annoyed and mom was starting to catch on.

"Honey, we care! You know that for a fact. It's just that we're not always available at times. And your father wants to talk to you but he can't because he's in meeting."

You rolled your  eyes at her justifications.

"Mom, I have to go, bye!"

Before your mother could respond , you hung up.

You notice Raph, looks at you in concern,

"Is everything ok?"

You sigh, "No everything is not ok."
You tilt your head back onto the bed, "My freakin parents can't even take a break from their job, even when their daughter is in the hospital." Tears begin to swell up in your eyes even though you try to hold the tears back.

Raph immediately holds you in a long embrace that makes you feel a lot better.

"Thanks Raph." Your voice cracks. You bring his face close to yours and kiss him, a deep kiss.

"Anytime for you beautiful."