19

Splinter twisted Spike around, while holding him in a choke hold, and slammed his palm into his back making him crash into the ground. He's knocked out, cold.

Raph and his brothers quickly rush over to him and tie him to a chair.

"Master Splinter.... what did Spike want?" Leo asked.

Splinter picked up his cane from the ground and sat down in a chair across from Spike.

"He did not say anything. He simply came into the lair and ran straight towards me. I could sense the fury in him... but for what?" Splinter explained.

"Man! This is wack!" Mikey said in annoyance.

Everyone began to circle around Spike, but Raph went up to you instead: "Hey (Y/N)." He said. "I think you should leave."

You looked back at him with curiosity and confusion: "But, why? You guys tied him up. I should be safe."

"Hmph. Why do ya have to be so stubborn!" He sighs. "I just want ya to be safe... ok!"

His accent was starting to reveal itself again and that meant he was getting mad. It was cute, really, what he was trying to do, but you didn't want to leave: "Raph, just let me stay." You reach for his hands but he rejects them.

"Fine, but if you get hurt... it's not my fault." He explains and walks away.

You nod in acceptance. You could tell that he was really upset, but you couldn't understand why. Raph and his brothers looked like they had the same amount of strength as the so-called Spike, but they outnumbered him. So they could beat him up easily.

You rub your arm and walk up to the group surrounding Spike. All of you wait a few minutes before Spike wakes up.

When he wakes up, he throws himself around, vigorously trying to get untied. He growls until he sees you: "Well hello there!"

He looks straight at you. His eyes piercing through you like daggers. His sly smile makes you wince.

Raph gets angry and gets a hold of his neck: "If you even look at her... I will-"

Splinter yells Raph's name and he steps back and huffs.

Spike continues, "You've been on my mind lately!" His voice ends in a melodic tone. He laughs maniacally, which scares you.

Raph looks as if he's about to kill someone, specifically Spike. As you stand there in shock, Raph asks, "What- do-you-mean?" His jaw clenched and his fist rolled into a ball at his sides.

Spike turns to Raph with a smile on his face that could scare anyone: "Awe, come on Raph! That's no way to talk to your friend."

Raph leaps toward him but his brothers hold him back. Splinter interferes: "How do you know her?"

Spike leans his head to the side as if Splinter were supposed to know the reason, then he explains, "When Raph used the Mutagen on me, I'm not gonna lie, I was shocked and scared... but-" His voice swooped up an octave higher. "I thought that We could finally team up and we could fight random people together but he didn't want to do that and my life got boring."

Raph was on the verge of pouncing on top of him. Spike continues, "So I decided that, why not have fun with his significant other." He laughed at the end. "It would be a lot better than you anyways!" His face soured and he glared at Raph.

Raph ran up to him and punched him in the face. Spike was taken aback but quickly got back into his composure. Even though he was just hit on the face he STILL continues to speak, "haha, oh Raph, just because YOU turned ME into some mutant monster doesn't mean we can't be friends." He chuckled. His cackle was dry and ruthless.

When you heard what he said, you turned your head to look at Raph. You were disappointed in the fact that he used mutagen on his turtle, even though he wasn't supposed too. Personally you were against anyone using mutagen because, I don't know... NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO BE A MUATANT! Ehem... woo I need to calm down! Anyway, back to the story.  You turned to spike and asked him a question that had been asked before, "How do you know my name?"

Spike responds, "Oh... around... Anyway-" He smiles, "Did you get my E-Mail?"

Immediately when he says that, you run, you run as fast as you can. You were already disappointed that Raph used the mutagen on him but now you were even more upset. How could Raph use the mutagen. Now that dang turtle is after me! You thought. Even though you shouldn't really be upset at Raph, because he can't really control what Spike does but you couldn't help it.

You could hear Raph behind you trying to get you to turn around but you kept running. When you got up to the surface, you felt hot tears run down your face. You quickly wiped them away.

*if I didn't meantion you felt strongly about this whole mutagen thing*.

As you ran home, you had thoughts circling in your head; It's all Raph's fault! I'm being stalked and harassed because of him! Spike mighty freakin kill me! The thought of that made you want to cry even more than you just were. There would also be thoughts such as: I shouldn't be mad at Raph. It's not his fault. He can't control what Spike does.

Your head started to swell with pain. So you began to walk instead of run because you were staggering around. You really wanted your medicine but you left it at home, so you were gonna have to wait.

When you entered the house, you heard multiple feet rush towards. You got yourself into a defensive stance, just in case you there intruders. But, when you realized who they were, your shoulders sank and you frowned.

"(Y/N)!" They both exclaimed in unison. They ran up to you, but your father stood there, smiled and waved. While, your mother wrapped her arms around you and showered you with kisses. Then your father asked,

"(Y/N), where were you?" You just forced a smile, as you mother let go of you and you said, "Oh umm.. the park!"