8

It's been 2 months now and you've never felt better. Having Raph as a boyfriend was helping you relieve a lot of stress. He helped you out with homework, which he wasn't all that good at but he also helped you out with other things. You got things done a lot faster and that seemed convenient to you. Oh and don't forget that he makes you feel really special even though he has a weird way of showing it.

You're at school and as you're in your last period, you feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn to look over your shoulder to find Macy, the most popular girl in school, smiling at you.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Macy says in a soft whisper.

"Umm hey." You become very anxious because you've never talked to her before and something didn't feel right.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm having a party today at 10 and you can come if you want!"

You put a confused expression on your face so Macy clarifies,

"I'm inviting pretty much everyone in school so... yeah."

Still unsure, you say, " I'll think about it."

"That's cool."

You turn around quickly before the teacher noticed you and class continues.

As you walk out of class, Taylor, comes up from behind you:

"What was that all about?"

"She invited me to a party she's having tonight."

Taylors face slowly turned into a concerned expression:

"(Y/N) you shouldn't go."

"Were you invited?"

"Yeah, but you know what she did to that other girl, who thought that they could be friends.

"Look just because it happened to that girl doesn't mean it's going to happen to me. Do you not want to be seen with me? Is that it?"

"No, I just don't want you to get hurt!"

You were starting to feel hurt. You thought that your best friend doesn't want to be seen with you. She is a lot more popular than you.

You storm off leaving her confused and hurt that you wouldn't trust her.

Your run home and collapse on your bed.

You know what, just because of that I'm going to go to that party and prove to her that Macy actually wants me to be there.

Your parents were on a business trip and they weren't coming back today so you decided to go.

After you do your homework, you walked to your wardrobe to pick out the clothes you were going to wear to the party. Once you pick out the clothing, you hear a thump on your window. You open it up to find Raph waving for you to let him in. He climbs up the side of your house that your window is on and makes his way inside your room.

He notices you have clothes in your hands:

"Hey, where are you going?"

You realize that you haven't told Raph about the party:

" Oh yeah! I'm going to a party. I forgot to tell you earlier."

"What time?" Raph was starting to get a concerned but suspicious look on his face.

"Oh... umm... at 10." You start to get a little bit nervous because you didn't know what his reaction would be.

Raph looks like he's about to collapse:
"WHAT!"