21

You woke up the next morning to the sound of your alarm.

"Ugh! Uggggggghhhhhh!!!" You moaned and slumped your way out of bed. As you were walking to your bedroom door, to get to the bathroom, you heard your window open. You swiveled around and backed toward the door, just in case you needed to run. Once you realized who it was, you sighed and put your hand on your chest. Raphael stepped in and closed the window behind him. When he turned back to look at you, you stood there crossing your arms and playfully glaring at him:

"You know, there's this thing called knocking. You should try it sometime." You said with annoyance. Raph chuckled and leaned his shoulder on the wall crossing his legs. You ran up to him and gave him a monkey hug, wrapping your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. He hugged back in a warm embrace and pecked your cheek a couple times. You loved when he did that. You loved the soft and warm feel of his lips when it tickled your cheek. You nuzzled his neck and giggled.

"I can come in anytime I want." Raph said.

You giggled, "I'll have you know that my parents are home, and I don't want them to take you away from me."

Raph scoffs and shakes his head. He sits on the edge of your bed, his elbows supported by his lap and his hands clasped together.

(Y/n), no one's gonna take you away from me, but I came here to tell you something." Raph's face was beginning to fill with sadness and you noticed it.

"Raph, what's wrong?" You ask with concern.

"I ummm... f**k. I can't come visit you anymore and you can't come visit me. " he says hesitantly.

You stand in shock: "Wait, why!?"

He puts a hand out for you to hold, you take it and sit down beside him. He looks at you. His face looks so pained. You've never seen Raph so sad before.

"Master Splinter wants to keep you safe from Slash. Even though he knows where you are, he's only tormenting me 'cause we're together. So as long as we're not seen together, you're fine." His tone sounds of despair.

You lay your head on his shoulder to think. Raph just stares out your window.

"Wait! Is Slash gone?" You ask.

Raph turns his head and looks down at you: "Uh, yeah. We couldn't keep him in the lab or else he woulda started s**t that would've made me mad. Can't deal with him." Raph grunted.

You giggled. Then you remembered that you still go to school with him and his brothers(in human form): "Raph! I go to school with you, remember!

Raph shoots you a look of joy and says, "Oh yeah!"

Your mom yells your name and you quickly lead Raph out of your bedroom. When your mom knocks on the door, you open it.

"Hey m-"

"What? Why aren't you ready?" Your mom slightly yells at you.

You find an excuse for not getting ready and get ready for school.

When you finish getting ready, you head downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Hey mom? Where's dad?" You ask.

Your mom turns around to look at you and responds with saying, "He went out for a quick meeting, but don't worry he'll be back." Your mom smiles sweetly at you.