22

When you walk into your first period classroom, you spot all eyes staring at you. Then, you notice an administrator talking to the teacher. He looks up and and notices you, and he smiles.

He's an attractive young man, about 25. He has a brown, modern pompadour hairstyle, with oversized glasses. He has a well put together beard and a chiseled face with green eyes. He could honestly be a model. He's wearing a dress shirt with rolled up sleeves and a vest, a bow tie and dress pants.

"(Y/n) and Macy! Could you please follow me to my room."

You glance across the room and notice Macy's snickering, turning into a frown. You frown as well, and walk out the room. Macy gets out of her seat and walks out the door, trying to keep her composure. You hear whispers come form your class mates as you walk out the door. Once you get out, you see Raph walking down the hallway. He has one eyebrow cocked higher than the other, and he was mouthing, "What's going on?"

You responded with a very low whisper, "I don't know!"

He nods and heads inside the classroom.

The administrator directs you into his office and gestures for the both of you to sit down. You and Macy take a seat. The administrator takes his seat in front of you and folds his hands together, his face expressionless:

"So from what I've heard, Macy, you slapped (Y/N) on the cheek."

Macy puts on a fake smile and says,
"Im sorry but, I don't recognize you as a staff here.

The administrator clears his throat and speaks, "Of course, Im sorry. The both of you may or may not have seen me before. I've worked here for a few months, but I usually stay cooped up in my office. My name is Mr. McDonald, but you can call me Mr .M." He smiles sweetly after.

You blankly stare at  Mr.M while Macy is smiles and says, "Oh, ok!"

You continue to stare until you realize that you have seen him somewhere! You've seen him with Macy many times. It's always when most students have left to go home, that she's going into his office. So they both just lied... cool.

You put a disgusted look on your face and subtly glare at him. He continues to speak.

The both of you discuss what happened until he came with the conclusion of detention for Macy. Even though you wanted her to be suspended, it was better than her not getting punishment at all. Macy rolled her eyes and folded her arms, leaning back onto the chair. You slightly smiled. He stands up to see Macy out, while he tells you to stay. As they are walking out you notice that his hand placed lower down her back than it should be, that made you shudder. Then you think, Maybe Macy and him do more than just talk about academics!

He comes back and sits on his desk, facing you as he sits, he sighs and says, " (y/n). I know that what Macy did to you wasn't right, and I wanna let you know that if you need anything, I'm here." He reaches down and grabs your hand. You quickly jerk your hand away and get up to leave. Mr. M looks taken aback as you quickly thank him and leave.
******************

Lunch is about to begin and your waiting for the last few minutes of your hardest class to end. It was (l/f/c) and you weren't doing to well in that class. You're a girl that gets relatively good grades. You get A's and A-'s, a B+ comes every once in a while but mostly A's. Unfortunately, in this class, you're on a B-, pretty close to a C and that is is freaking you out. So, to increase your grade, you ask Donnie to help you after class. As you walk to lunch, Taylor runs up to you.