Chapter 8

Ramel's Point of View

Somebody real is hard to find
Somebody worth all your time
Somebody who can tell you the truth
Someone who loves you for you
Someone who knows all of your flaws &
Doesn't impose , try to control them
Let's you be free
Doesn't deceive &
Gives you a chance to believe
Believe in something

Is that too much?
Cause I've been on the search and I'm losing my hope
Is that too much? Is that too much?
Trying to find love in a world so cold
Is that too much?
I just want an answer, I can't be the only one
Is that too much?
You ain't got to be perfect
Just give me a purpose to love

I just want somebody (body)
To treat me like somebody (body)
Won't be like everybody (body)
All you got to do is love me for me baby.
I just want somebody (body)
To treat me like somebody (body)
Won't be like everybody (body)
All you got to do is love me for me baby.

Now don't be mislead by the things that I said in the past
I was young
I was looking for a thrill
That didn't last long
I was in it for the wrong
Wrong reason, wrong season, wrong person yeah.
Cause he just wanted one thing
& I just wanted something to smile at, & live for, & hug on ohh
I'd rather have quality than quantity
Ohh I just want someone that'll keep it real with me

Is that too much?
Cause I've been on the search and I'm losing my hope
Is that too much? Is that too much?
Trying to find love in a world so cold
Is that too much?
I just want an answer, I can't be the only one
Is that too much?
You ain't got to be perfect
Just give me a purpose to love

I just want somebody (body)
To treat me like somebody (body)
Won't be like everybody (body)
All you got to do is love me for me baby.
I just want somebody (body)
To treat me like somebody (body)
Won't be like everybody (body)
All you got to do is love me for me baby.

I woke up to Markilas beautiful voice in the shower. I laid there and listened then pulled out my phone to get on instagram. I posted the photo of us yesterday at Longhorn the caption was I can't believe she's finally mine Instantly everybody was commenting and liking. Then I heard the shower cut off . about 5 minutes later Markila came out with some black leggings on with a white tanktop.

“Goodmorning baby” I greeted looking her up and down.

“Goodmorning noonk. Are we going out today? ” She asked sitting next to me.

“Yep so be fully dressed when I get out the shower” I said kissing her.

I went into the closet to pick out some clothes.

I stayed in the shower for 20 minutes then I got out and brush my teeth and did other hygiene. then I got dressed in black and red true religion shirt with some light colored true religion jeans and my infrared 3s. Markila had on a white california republic tee shirt with some light trues and her toro bravo 4s. Her hair was all wand curled with a feathered bang that showed off her eyebrows and long eyelashes perfectly. We both had on black michael kors watches and belts.

“You look cute” She said hugging me. “And you smell just like axe music. my favorite axe.” She said smiling showing her braces.

“You smell good too. different from your regular smell” I said.

“You like it. Its Mango Temptation from victoria secret” She said whipping out her phone. I nodded then she smiles real big. if she wasn't darkskin she would've turned red.“Awe Ramel I see your instagram post. I love it.” She said then she gave me a peck on my lips.

I stuck my lip out. “I need more than that come here” I said pulling her into me by the waist. Then she put her arms around my neck then we kissed and our tongues wrestled for a minute

“Mh mh mh” I heard somebody clear their throat and I looked up to see Kai and lo. Loren was wearing her hair straight and she had on a black diamond supply tank top with some white levi jeans and some concords. While Kai was wearing a white polo shirt with white levis and his concords.

“How the hell yall get in here” Markila asked.

“Key” Kai said holding up his keys.

“Very funny motherfuckers” She said getting upset “Why yall always bussin in here” She said sitting on the bed.

“Because I semi live here. I have a room and all” Kai said to her

“Nigga im talking bout bussin up in here” She said motioning her hands around the room.

“I was invited here so shutup” He said then she snapped her head quickly toward me and I shrugged.

“Aw so yall finally go out ?” Lo asked trying to brighten the mood.

“Yess girl” Markila said squealing and I playfully rolled my eyes.

“So what yall tryna do today” Lo asked me.

“we're going to Savannah to stay at this hotel until tomorrow since we dont got school” I said sitting next to Markila.

Kai and Lo had their stuff packed so all we was waiting on was Markila. She took about 20 minutes than she sat back down next to me.

“Can we go to Mcdonald's. I want chicken nuggets” She said in a whiney tone t me.

“Of course we can baby” I replied to her then she tackled be kissing all over my face.

When we got up Kai had Lo against the wall and he was whispering something in her ear. I know it was nasty cause she had her eyes clothes laughing. Then he started to kiss and suck on her neck causing her to moan. I would love to see Lala do that.

“HELLO WE'RE STILL HERE” Lala yelled causing him to turn around and mean mug her.

“Yall was finna fuck in the middle of my room bruh” I said laughing.

“Can we go now” Lo said crossing her arms.

“Yeah but Kai your driving. I dont do 3 hour drives” I said grabbing me and Lalas stuff taking it to Kais car.