Chapter 17

I woke up to the best smell in the world... TACOS!! I opened my eyes slowly embracing all of the sunlight inside of Ramels room. I looked down to see I was shirtless only wearing boyshorts thats what brought me back to last night. The love that we had made last night was still on my mind. I picked up my phone off of Ramels nightstand. I layed on my stomach taking a picture showing my natural face with my curly hair all in my face. I posted on Instagram and captioned it "Woke up refreshed". I finally decided to get up. I put on Ramels basketball shirt and walked out the room. I slowly walked down the stairs realizing that I  was still very sore. I entered the kitchen where Ramel was standing in the kitchen fixing tacos with only black basketball shorts on. I traced the scratches on his bak from my fingernails lastnight . He turned around looking at me.

"Did you sleep okay baby" He said looking me in my eyes.

"Yes I did" He pecked my lips 3 times slowly.

"I like how you look in my shirt with your curls all over your face beautiful" He said squeezing my butt lightly

"dont touch my ass " I say attempting to walk away until he slapped my ass.

"What the fuck ramel!" I say getting semi-mad

"Im sorry baby you want me to kiss it?" He said laughing at my pouting face.

I ignored his comment and sat down at the bar in the big barstool. He brought me my food and sat next to me.

"Thanks baby" I said to him kissing his cheeks.

We ate while laughing at each other then I watched him wash the dishes. He then picked me up and took me back to his room and sat me on his bed.

"Markila" he called looking at me in my eyes I looked at him "I love you , And I hope our future is going to be together." he said

"I love you too" I said back sincerely

"I know nigga, Now lets get in the shower  and get dressed." He said getting up going into the bathroom.

We took a shower together then we brushed our teeth and Ramel put on his Khaki cargo short. While I did my hair still in my towel he decided to take pictures of us. Then he put on a black true religion short and his black marvin the martian 7s. I decided to be cute today and match him so I put on some khaki short shorts with a white true religion shirt and my white marvin the martian 7s. I applied some foundation and did my eyebrows applying mascara. 

While in the car i decided to text Lo. I havent seen her since yesterday and i was starting to miss her.

LALA - Lo baby?!

LOLO- yes lala ? wassup nasty

LALA- Nasty? how am i nasy.

LOLO- Well Ramel told Kai that you guys did the nasty lmfaaooo I was reading his messages and saw it while he was in the shower.

LALA- Yo trifiling ass. That boy aint doing nothing to you so stay out his shit . plus yall together 24/7 but yeah we did it.

LOLO- I know cause ill kill his ass :), but was it good bitch?!

LALA- girl hell ya! nigga had me in here screaming glad we was alone cause uhh I wouldve woke up everybody in the damn house.

LOLO- thats nasty af..... Me and Kai did it too. What a coincidence..

LALA- Whennnn??!!!

LOLO- right after school lol. I couldnt take it any more. I was staring in the shower smfh.

LALA- nasty ass. Lmfaooo We outside..

OKaayyy... Short chapter but tell me what yall think of it. Everybody did the nasty lmfaoooo. Anyways. Vote .. Comment. Alll that and follow me on Instagram @1luh.av (I have no profile picture lol)