Chapter 26

A month later

Finally, it was prom night. A night for me to have fun. And then hopefully I can get some .

As I walked down the stairs in my emerald dress and black and gold ankle strap heels Ramel watched me from the bottom of the stairs. As Soon as I got to the bottom step our moms flooded me in pictures to the point were i had no chance to pose. My stomach was puldgy but at least I wasnt huge yet...

After 2 hours at prom and everybody slaying I was so ready to go home. This pregnancy thing was not the movie with all these ankle problems. When we got home I finally got Ramel to rub my feet.

"Babe, you like living with me?" I asked Ramel. It had only been 3 weeks with us living together and i would say for myself, Its great. The only tiring thing was that I had to cook and clean everyday. Ramel helped with cleaning thought but cooking, hell no he's a lost cause if its not simple direction foods.

"Yeah, Its pretty good being with the woman I love all day eeryday, every second , every min-" He went on and on.

"Ramel if you aint the most annoying person ever i don't know who is." I said then he smiled at me. honestly, Ramel was annoying but I loved him. 

All of a sudden his phone rang. The contact name was some random emoji, He quickly dropped my foot to answer the phone then got up.

"Who the hell is that" I managed to get out while the phone was ringing.

"No body" He said slowly before sprinted out of the room to the living room.

Yall know how I rock, I quietly got out of my bed and followed him quietly. The phone was on speaker and a female voice spoke.

"you coming to see me tonight" said the female voice.

I didn't even want to hear the rest of the conversation after Ramel told her yes. I simply walked back to the room and sat in the same spot I was sitting in before he left. I picked up m phone and scrolled down my instagram.

Ramel returned to the room "Babe Im about to take a sower and leave then ill be back later tonight" He said putting his phone on the charger.

"Alright" I replied back to him. He went to the bathroom to start the water then went to the closet to get out some clothes.

"So where you think you going at 1 am after our prom night, and why do you gotta take a shower if you just got out of the shower." I asked with a smile on my face.

"Out with Kai and the other ball players to some club" He replied then i nodded and he walked into the bathroom

I KNOW RAMEL DID NOT JUST LIE STRAIGHT TO MY FACE. You know what this too much. I shot Lo a quick text Kai At Home?  and within 2 minute she texted me back of course we chilling for tonight . I texted her a simple okay. I was certainly going to deal with him. 

He got out the shower and I spoke up.

"Ima ask you once again, Where are you going" I said in my sweetest voice trying to sweetly inform him that i was going to kill him if he didnt tell the truth now.

"I just told you" He replied... BING! BING! BING!BING! BING! WRONG ANSWER

"So Ramel you just gonna sit up here and FUCKING LIE TO ME!" I yelled throwing the remote at him in full force. Within a second I was right in his face and he was against the wall " I HEARD YOU ON THE PHONE WITH A BITCH SHE SAID BAE ARE YOU COMING OVER AND YOUR DUMBASS SAID YES LIKE I AINT HEAR THAT SHIT! I HEARD IT. THEN YOUR DUMBASS HAD HER ON SPEAKER." I yelled in his face stepping close to him. 

I stepped back taking a seat on the bed. I looked at Ramel in disgust.

"How many times you fucked her" I asked calmy.

"12 times in the last month" He said softly thinking I aint hear it

"So you've been*slap* Fucking someone else while im having your child!" I said in his face then sat back down

"I can take alot, but I refuse to take someone cheating on me. You know what get out of my house. Take all your shit because you aint coming back either." I said lifting my feet on the bed pulling the covers over me and laying down the opposite way of "the cheating bitch's" face.

"Baby I--" Ramel started I lifted my body to face him with the meanest look on my face cutting him off

"you're what? Sorry? save that shit because you aint sorry yet. Ill take care of this baby my damn self. I dont need your no good ass. I should've known, You werent as perfect as I thought. Now Get the Fuck Out of my house." I said once again turning over. Ramel started to pack all his stuff and within a hour he was gone and I was about to go to sleep, hurt and alone.....

Heyyyy guysss!!!! SO WHATS UP ? sorry Ive been gone for a while I moved and school started back. Ill probably be on here everyday for a while since my phone is gone. But, Tell me what you guys think?