Chapter 27

I woke up and looked around me and there was no one there. I couldn't lie, I don't know what would make Ramel sit there and cheat on me. He knew about my trust issues and he knew that I loved him so why would he---

My thoughts were cut off by a sharp pain in my stomach. I didn't know what was going on but it hurt so bad. I was thrown off by the blood running down my leg then all of a sudden...... 

RAMEL'S POINT OF VIEW

I ran in the hospital tears already running down my eyes. Markila's mother found her laying in the bed bleeding and unconscious. I know that I was the reason she was here...... Why would I do that to her ? Why would I cheat with that girl? Why would I hurt the person that I love the most. The person that was carrying my first child? I walked up to her hospital bed ... She laid there unconscious not even knowing what was going on. A tall dark man came in, I guess he was a doctor.

Doctor: Hey um Mr... *flips up clip board*

Me: Just call me Ramel.

Doctor: Well Ramel, Your girlfriend had a miscarriage due to stress.

I broke down, i couldn't hear anything else. I lost my girlfriend, and my child, what kind of guy am I? At first I was doing the right things so what made me  not do the right thing all of a sudden? I had never cheated on anyone and I cheat on my first love,my everything, the woman who was supposed to have my kids and marry me? I was disgusted at what i had become, a monster, with no self respect enough to not cheat on my main lady..

2 hours later as I was sleeping I heard a cry. I opened my eyes to see Markila fully conscious balling her eyes out. I got up and sat on the bed. Her eyes shot at me with so much pain and a little bit of hatred then she blinked and a tear dropped. Her eyes were then filled with wonder and I knew she wanted to be held. I slowly wrapped my arms around her and she started to cry in my chest as I rubbed her back.

MARKILA'S POINT OF VIEW

When I woke I was in a hospital bed, my head was hurting , and my lower body ached. I looked down and saw all the blood was gone, The nurse came in rushing toward me.

Nurse: Baby girl please don't move, you just had a surgery.

Me: Surgery? For what?

A doctor came in with a clipboard in his hand. He was tall And dark and quite old looking, maybe in his late 40s

Doctor: Im sorry ma'am but you had a bad miscarriage. You will have to be on bed rest for 3 days.

Me: I what?

My voice started to crack and the doctor spoke up again

Doctor: Im sorry ma'am.

Him and the nurse walked out. Tears began to fall slowly and my breathing got heavy. I can't believe this was happening to me, I was taking care of myself, eating right, and everything I was supposed to do. I guess last night was to much, even the thought of last night made me cringe inside. I was trying everything to keep Ramel happy, and he did what he promised not do to, he hurt me so bad... I Was so deep in my feelings that I didn't realize he was staring a whole into my face right next to me, I didn't even see him in here. My eyes shot at him as I read his eyes he had a look of hurt and apology. But I wasn't going to except that shit. I blinked and he continued to look into my eyes. In my mind I was thinking fuck him but, my heart was more then broken and I needed him at that moment. I needed him to be there and I needed him to hold me. It was like he read my mind because he wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head into his chest balling my yes out until I fell asleep again. 

When I woke I Was still in his arms but we were laying down facing each other. Im glad we weren't fat because somebody would've been off this bed. As I observed his face as he slept I saw the dried tear stains on his cheek. He must've been hurt, I only seen Ramel cry when we was at his dad's grave other then that he was usually happy. I loved Ramel but If there was nothing that i was sure of , I knew that we were not getting back together. i refused to let him get away with hurting me. He wasn't crying me when he was doing it with ol'girl 12 times. I still was in shock about that. He had to be really going through something to cheat on me. Because, Ramel wasn't like that, He really did love me, well I think. It would take a lot of us to get back together. Maybe even one of Jesus' tears. Because, I couldn't put up with nobody who was going to hurt me, even knowing everything that I had been through with boys. Right now, we could lay together and be friends but, we are no longer together.

Ramels eyes slowly opeend and he looked at me with the same apologetic eyes as before. 

Me: We need to talk..

SOOOO GUYS HOW DID YALL LIKE THE CHAPTER? DID YALL CRY? MORE TO COME< VOTE < LIKE< COMMENT OPINIONS!