Chapter 19

Ramels point of view

I was so worried. Markila had to have left school because she wasn't answering or in any of our classes. After school I knocked at her door and her mom opened it slowly.

"Ramel what are you... wait have you been crying" Mrs.T said opening the door.

"Mrs.T I'm sorry but I have to get my baby back please let me talk to her I'm begging you" I said not wasting any more time.

"Baby boy look , go ahead up stairs but I doubt she opens the door . There's a spare key on top of the door so if after twenty minutes she doesn't open it you open it and say what you gotta say to her. I know love when I see it" Her mom said hugging me.

I thanked her and went up the stairs slowly and knocked on Markilas door. I heard her soft sweet voice

"Who is it" she said . I didn't answer my voice was too distinctive. I did exactly what her mom said but I iust waited 10 minutes.

I opened the door to reveal Markila on the bed crying.

Markila Point of view

I couldn't stay in school today so instead I left, I was in my room crying my eyes out staring at pictures of Ramel and I when there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it" I said looking up from my phone trying to hide the fact that I was crying hard, I can admit I was so so hurt. When nobody answered me I just continued to cry.

It had to be 10 minutes later when the door swung open and Ramel stood in my door way. He closed the door and say on my bed so that we were face to face. He looked like he'd been crying.

"You're sitting here looking at pictures of us crying. You know you miss me I don't know why you trying to stay away from me." He said in his deep voice which gave me butterflies.

" I told you" I said simply.

"listen to me" he said . I kept my head down at my phone. "Ain't nobody gonna hurt me or you, Pressure isnt bout that life man. I knew that man sice what like 4 grade. You think it was a coincidence that when they shot at Lo room they didnt hit none of us. No it wasnt he wsnt trying, Madison paying him to do lil shit but he aint finna do it. I love you markila,  Im not gonna ever let anyone do anything to you. Thats on my life" He said looking me into my eyes. Then he kissed me. I felt it, everything that i wanted was right in front of me so why let that go. But I'm gonna need a plan to stop Madison quick!

A/N- Alright guys I'm officially back and ill be updating every single day at least once, twice on a good day. I got my instagram back so follow me @Baaby.Av and comment somethings you want to be incorperated into the story. Also I need new characters so come with it.