Chapter 23

"congratulations, your pregnant" the doctor said.

My mouth dropped open wide, Ramel started to smile wide. What the fuck was he smiling for? we got 3 months left of Senior year and we both planned to go straight to the university of Florida. A baby though, I mean I would be a great mother and I knew how to take care of a baby, I did have a baby brother and sister but I'm not ready for someone to be calling me mommy. I have a career ahead of me.

"Baeee!" Ramel yelled for the 50th time to me while walking to the car

"What Ramel, What is it?'" I said frustrated he saw me thinking so why was he messing with me.

"What are you thinking so hard on, We will be great parents" He said opening the car door for me. I got in hesitantly.

"What about college Ramel" I said simply when he got inside the car.I buckled my seat belt sitting back feeling the steamy tears in my eyes. "I mean I am happy and I know ill be a great mother but, this is just too early." I said

"So what the fuck are you gonna do? Get a fucking abortion" Ramel said snapping on me, he has never talk to me this way.

"No I'm not gonna get a fucking abortion. I don't believe in that shit Ramel. Have some fucking sympathy gawd fucking damn! I'm just fucking worried that's it okay. I just don't want a baby to change us and what we do." I said trying to make it sound better "I'm gonna keep the baby and love it and care for it and I'm very very happy that its with you. I just don't want us to fight and stuff"

"We're not gonna fucking fight. I suggest you calm down with all that whining and shit its not good for the baby" He said rudely.

"So what the fuck do you call what we're doing now. Take me home man I dont want to sit and look at you all fucking day" I said.

"Well you're acting like a bitch so what do you expect me to do be quiet? Then you want to doubt our relationship, no fuck that" he said.

I didn't even respond to him. I put in my headphone and turned it up loud playing Anything by Natasha Mosley. I tapped repeat and drifted deep into my thoughts until we pulled up into my house. I got out of his car and slammed the door without saying a word to him. It took 2 minutes to long to find my keys in that big ass purse. When i finally found my keys I opened he door and ran straight to my room. It was quite empty with just my bed and alot of boxes, I was in the process of moving into my own apartment which would be ready next week, Ramel was supposed to come with but i don't know now. I walked into my empty bathroom and I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were red and steamy, I washed my face then  took a quick look at my body. I didn't really look pregnant, Well being that i was only 3 weeks. I took but my phone and texted Lo and my mother.

Me-Well y'all suspicions have been confirmed.

Mom- :0 congrats baby girl, Usually I would've been disappointed but you've done the right thing and I'm glad that its with someone who loves and cares about you and you guys lost y'all virginity to each other at age 18. I'm really not worried. You graduate in 3 months you will be good. I do feel like you guys could've waited til after college and when you had time to really live.

Me- I feel the same. I'm still going to college tho,I'm still going to the University of Florida and I'm still going to get the whole experience.

Lo-Well congrats, How did Ramel take it?

Me- He was all extra happy, I was happy but frustrated because of college and I know babies change relationships.

Lo- I don't think it will change you guys

Mom- Me either, y'all are doing pretty good, you're getting an apartment and he might as well move in.

Me- Well you guys would be surprised. We got into a huge argument in the car because I was frustrated and telling him I'm not sure if i was ready. He took it wrong and was like oh so you gone abort my child and he got real angry. I told him that of course I was going to keep it because i didn't believe in abortion and we could've easily prevented pregnancy. Of course im happy and I'm excited but I was concerned. And he went off about how we will be fine and im acting like a b word because im doubting our relationship. I told him to take me home, and here I am.

Lo- Y'all need to seriously cut it out.

Mom- I hate to say it punkin but he is right. Don't doubt y'all relationship. Y'all got something real that most people don't and if you doubting it then all will change. I mean of course he was wrong for getting mad but you we're mostly in the wrong.

Lo-She's right Lala.

Me- I guess. I will see you guess later. I need to take a nap and finish packing.

When I woke up I had got a text from the apartment people saying I could move in tomorrow and they would send movers tonight to get my stuff. That had to be the best news today besides the baby news I guess. I also had about 30 text messages from Ramel and like 20 missed calls. Maybe I should go over there. I need a place to sleep tonight anyways. But at the same time I cant give in this easily. I guess Im going to a hotel tonight.