Chapter 25

"sooo... baby names?" We both looked up and saw Lo standing in the doorway grinning and Kai behind her.

"Yall always pop up at the most vigorous moments" Ramel said looking up since I was still sitting on top of him.

"We were invited .. But anyways your mom said food is ready" Kai said taking Lo's hand going down the stairs.

"Gimme kiss" Ramel said puckering his lips up. I lightly pecked them twice then we got up and down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Well finally Yall wanna come down the stairs, Yall have everybody starving" Miss K spat "sit down join hands. Brey say the prayers" She said looking at Ramels sisters Fiancé

Brey or Breylynn was handsome. he was your typical Michael Ealy looking light skin just without the beard and his eyes were green. To be honest I never really paid much attention but Ramel's sister was beautiful. she had Long black thick curly hair that stopped at the middle of her back when it was curly and when it was straight it was almost to her butt. her eyes were big and brown like Ramel's with plump lips and she had cocoa skin with a nice slim thick body. His mom looked exactly the same but her hair was now cut short and curly.
Miss V sat at the base of the table where Ramel's father use to sit. on her left was Nahjah, then Lo , then Kai on her right was Breylynn, Me then Ramel. we all joined hands and bowed our heads.

"Thankyou for this food that we are about to digest. I would also like to say Thankyou for all the blessings that you give us God and may I ask that you guys continue to bless us all in your Holy Spirit. I send you this prayer with all my love, in Jesus' name Amen" Breylynn said as we all echoed our amens and started to dig into our plates.

Fried chicken

Macaroni

Rice

And green beans

Just what I needed.

"So when's the wedding" I asked eying Nahjah and Breylynn

"June 23 we wanted a spring wedding" said Breylynn

"Yep, I hope you're still going to fit in the bridesmaid dress." Nahjah said laughing.

" I should, I'm only month in, Its only March. I'll be 4 months then so I'll be okay" I said.

"So when's the due date?" Lo and Miss V said at the same time then laughed.

"November 10, like my grandma who passed when I was a kid." I said.

"Wait I'm lost, Ramel's having a kid?" Breylynn said

"Yep!" Everyone said together in unison.

"Wow, when did you guys find out" he asked .

"Today" said Ramel happily.

"Baby names?" Kai said.

" I was thinking if it's a girl her name could be Imogen Ramiah White but we could call her Miah and if it's a boy he could be a jr." I said

"Ramel Anthony White Jr." Ramel said.

"Anthony" Miss V said."Like your father, he wanted you to be a jr so bad but I had to name you after my brother, so he insisted your middle name be Anthony...... excuse me guys. when Yall are done put your plates in the sink I'll wash them up later" she said getting up with tears in her eyes.

The rest of dinner was quiet. after dinner I insisted on washing the dishes and Lo and Nana cleaned the counters and swept the floor while the boys say in the media room watching Ramel and Kai's basketball highlights.

After we finished we went to join the boys after I texted miss v that we cleaned the kitchen and she should get a little rest. I sat next to Ramel and rested my feet on him.

"Get your damn claws off of me" Ramel said holding his nose like my feet were stanky.

"Babe you're being dramatic, they don't stank that bad" I said examining my feet then laying back on to the couch.

"Yeah if you say so .... anyways , guys prom is in 2 weeks" Lo butted in.

" I hope you can were your dress"
Kai said bussing out laughing at me.

"You guys are rude. I do not look that fat" I said examining my belly. it was hard but there was barely a pudge. I mean it was a little one but not that big.

"Babe you look fine, sexy mama" Ramel said laughing louder.

"I wanna know what the joke is Ramel!" I said getting angry.

"Babe calm down I was just imagining how it'll look when your like 8 months" He said laughing.

"That's not even funny , I'm sleepy Ramel" I said.

"Well goodnight" Lo yelled at me.

"I believe I said Ramel" I said putting emphasis on his name.

"Okay I didn't ask" she said rolling her eyes

"Goodnight best friend , goodnight my nigga. goodnight sissy pooh and brey" I said walking up the stairs. "Ramel lets go now" I said before he rushed behind me.

HEY YALL WEL AS PROMISED HERES THE REST OF THE CHAPTER. ILL UPDATE AGAIN MONDAY NIGHT 😘