Chapter 24

So yall should know me by now. I didn't take my ass no where near to no damn hotel. I pulled into Ramels house and built so much confidence to knock on the door. When I knocked on the door with the heavy duffle bag in my hand , Ramel swung it open and immediately hugged me making me drop the duffle bag. He really stunk but I couldn't explain the smell which was bothering me. He took a step back and he looked at me with concern in his eyes it was kind of apologetic. He picked up the bag and walked up to his room. I walked into the house and spoke to his mom who was cooking in the kitchen.

"Hey miss V" I said sitting at the stool In front of her.

"Hey Lala , I heard the news congrats babes" She said taking the chicken out of the deep fryer.

"thanks miss V I'm finally accepting it" I said to her

"I'm glad I finally get some grandbabies , Nahja grown ass ain't bringing me none" She said loudly as Ramels older sister came in the house.

"I'm not bringing you what , hey Lala congrats boo" She said sitting next to me.

"hey Nana and thank you" I said

"You not bringing me no grandbabies, you 23 without kids. you got a great job, you're done with college, you got a man who loves you, what's the hold up?" Miss V said putting the rice on and dropping more chicken into the deep fryer.

"I'm just not in the rush maybe in a year, but anyways, La why was you and Ramel arguing?" She said .

I swear Ramel tells his family everything.

"Well They was telling me the pregnancy was at risk and I started thinking about college and everything you know I'm only 18. And Ramel was thinking that I was gonna give up the baby which isn't an option at all. then I had got upset and stuff. I was really wrong ." I said with tears boiling in my eyes.

Ramels sister rubbed my back.

"it's okay sweetheart you guys will get through it." miss V said

"That reminds me I need to go talk to him" I said getting up "Thanks for the talk"

"Dinner will be ready in 20 minutes babe" Miss V yelled as i walked up the stairs into Ramels room.

Ramel had on a pair of red basketball shorts with a white shirt and black socks. He was laying down on his stomach facing the wall, he didn't even see me come in. I snuck into the bed and rapped my arms around him laying on top of him with my head on his back

"I'm sorry" I spoke up "I was wrong about getting upset and everything. I am happy about the baby I was just concerned"

He flipped around to face me and he held my hands

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have cursed at you" he said puckering his lips. I pecked them softly twice then we hugged.

"sooo . baby names?" we both snapped out head and saw.....