Chapter 4

STILL MARKILAS POINT OF VIEW

“Ramel what is this place” I asked as I got out the car.

“Youve never been here? Omg. Well dont worry baby its gonna be hella fun I promise” He said slapping my but then grabbing my hand leading me into the door.

“Once again I am not your baby” I said for which had to be the 30th time today .

He led me in the place which was practically empty. All I seen was some workers and a whole lot of trampolines. I didn't even notice Ramel had left me til he came back with a key.

“Babe take off your shoes and put it in locker 47. with your purse too cause you don't need that” Ramel said walking off. I did as he said then five minutes later I was sittong on a bench waiting on Ramel to come back.

He finally came back after 8 minutes with Lo and Kai. They all had their shoes in their hands. Kai was wearing a black v neck polo shirt with some red basket ball shorts and some black nike socks. Lo was wearing a black and white stripped polo tank top with some black leggings looking like she just came from her track practice. He hair was in a curly bun with her silky hair and her baby hairs was laiiiddd.

“Hey Lo and Kai” I said hugging them.

“Yall we can eat first then we can chill for a second before we start jumping” Ramel said to us. Everybody put their shoes in a locker then we went and sat at a circular table. I sat next to Ramel and across from us was Kai and Lo. Just then a worker came up to us with a variety of wings and different color powerades. We began to Eat.

“So wassup with yall two? ” Asked Kai creasing his eyebrows biting into a wing.

I looked at Ramel and he began to speak “Lala dont want a relationship. So I'm respecting her. I mean I want her but if she aint ready im not in a rush” I blushed hearing him say that. I really do like him too.

“I heard yo ass going off on Madison earlier for what” Kai said .

“Madison is that white girl you and lo was talking bout in 7 period ?” I ask. Ramel nodded at me and looked at kai.

“Bruh the thirsty hoe was all in my fave talking shit bout lala then wouldnt get out my way” He said simply.