Chapter 6

Markilas Point of view

After we left my house we dropped my stuff at his house and headed somewhere. Ramel wouldnt tell me where tho. After 20 minutes of singing to the radio we pulled up to a nail salon.

“Are these people good Ramel because I dont just go to anybody” I said as he parked.

“Yeah I guess. my mom comes here and Lo does too . They're rating is 5 star. ” He replied back while parking.

“Oh okay cool.” I said. He grabbed my hand and we went in together.

“hello welcome to nail 34. I'm guessing your Markila and hey Ramel” An asian woman with red hair said.

“Hey ViVi” Ramel said sitting. The place was kindve empty beside the workers.

“Yeah how do you know” I asked and she laughed.

“Carmen talk Ramel all time when she get toes and hands done. And one day I meet him . Last week Carmen say Ramel got girlfriend Markila. Thats you eh?” She said.

“Yes but im not his girlfriend” I said.

“Not yet” Ramel cut in scrolling on instagram .

“Ooh. Well pick your color. Today you get Full set and pedicure. Both design for you I charge 25.” Vivi said.

“Okay I'll pay now” I tried reaching in my purse but she spoke up.

“Ramel already pay” She said and I side eyed ramel who was smiling.

“Thank you Ramel” I said and chose White.

She sat me down to get my toes done. I took off my shoes and socks and she gave it to Ramel who put them in the trunk then came back with a bag in his hand. I got my toes done white with silver rhinestones on my big toe. After I was done getting my toes done, Ramel gave Vivi the bag and she pulled out some these gorgeous silver Michael kors sandles that ive been wanting for forever. She put them on my feet and i hopped up to give Ramel a hug.

“Ramel thank you so much you didnt have to get them i was gonna go get them” I said hugging him.

“Just think of it as a gift” He said hugging me back.

Then I got my nails done. They were white and square with silver rhinestones on my middle finger. I let my nails and feet dry then I put on my lotion and rings. I gave vivi a hug.

“Thank you they look great. I'll definitely be back next sunday for a color change” I said .