Chapter 22

"Will you go to prom with me?" He said with a emerald necklace and ring in a box in front of me.

Tears rolled down my face as I nodded my head yes. He placed the ring on my finger and he got up and i lifted my hair as he put the necklace around my neck. I hugged him tight

"How did you know that Emerald was my birth stone?" I said as I hugged him.

"One day when we were laying down you Told me that for prom you wanted to wear a long black dress with emerald . I wanted to have one made but it didnt look right. Soooo, heres what I got"

He pulled out a box and handed it to me. I opened it and I saw an long strapless emerald dress with black diamonds. (dress in chapter but imagine it with black diamonds). He handed me a smaller box and inside was a black closed toe heel with a ankle strap.

I hugged him tight.

"I love you so much" I said to him

"I love you too" he said.

I started to feel sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. For the past two weeks Ive been throwing up so much. I hope it isnt what I think it is.I got up and walked back to the table and sat down.

"You okay?" Ramel said looking at me.

"I dont know ive been throwing up alot" I said trying to eat my food.

"You think you might be.... you know. Pregnant?" He said

"I dont know.." I replied swallowing my food.

"When was your period last" He said

"Last.... oh no i missed it.." I started to panic "Ramel it was a month ago"

______________________________________________________________

"congratulations, your pregnant" the doctor said.