Chapter 20

Time will bring the real end of our trial
One day there'll be no remnants
No trace, no residual feelings within ya
One day you won't remember me

Your face will be the reason I smile
But I will not see what I cannot have forever
I'll always love ya, I hope you feel the same 

I woke up to Ramels beatiful voice in the shower. I loved it when he sung sap songs it was cute to me. I loved it more when we song together. I sat in his bed and listened. I enjoyed our talk yesterday. It makes me feel good that Ramel is so sure of our relationship. I always knew that we would get along good, he always made me feelbetter about myself, it was too the point where I knew i was in love with him and that he loved me back. I was so deep in my thoughts that I didnt notice him, I opened my eyes and there his eyes was directly in my damn face.

"Ramel are you fucking serious?" I said taking time to observe him. He had on a pair of cargo shorts and a black polo shirt with infrared 11s.

"Eww your breath" He said covering his eyebrows "You burnt my eyebrows off now i gotta draw em like you" He said busting out laughing as my mouth dropped in shock.

"Haaay My real eyebrows are nice just not the shape I want them to be in, Move so I can go brush my teeth" I said pushing past.

"Take a shower while you in there" He said laying back on the bed.

I slammed the bathroom door and locked it then started the shower. I turned of the hot water and opened the shower door and there stood Ramel holding my towel out. He rapped it around me and kissed me sweetly on my lips. 

"Now hurry up" He said walking out of the bathroom.

A/N: Sorry it was so late. Ill finish this chapter later tonight I promise. But, Follow my Instagram :Baaby.Av