"You scared the fuck outta me!" I whisper harshly.

"I'm sorry" he chuckles "How are you? Did you miss me?" He sits next to me looking into my eyes and smirking.

"As if you don't know the reason. You beat Clinton. Why did you do that?!" I slowly start getting angry from time to time.

"Well uh.. he shouldn't have done the same thing a few days ago" he leans back and lays his hands on the back rest.

"Well he protected me and himself. You were bout to punch him too weren't you?"

"Damn if this is what you wanna talk about then I'll leave." Nathan stands up but I quickly grab his wrist.

"No you can't just leave like that. Sit down" I say.

He just stands there staring at me confusedly.

"I said- sit.. down." My voice gets serious while repeating my words.

He just sighs and sits down again blankly looking at the ground.

"And now what? What do you want me to do?!" He asks afterwards.

"Leave us both alone. That's all I ask for." I answer angrily while tearing up a little.

"Only if he stays away from you." He gives me that dirty smile as usual.

"Why would he stay away from me? That's non of your goddamn business, you hear me?!" I start to yell at him through my tears. Everything is getting too much for me. When will he stop doing that bullshit? When will I be able to have a great life? What did I actually do to deserve this? Or Clinton? I'm so lost and desperate.

"Heyy stop crying" Nathan suddenly says wiping away my tears and looking into my eyes "look.. I know you still love me.. I mean I feel it.. it cannot be that easy to get rid of your feelings for me is it?"

"Yes it is. Laura and Clinton helped me to get over you and I've never been so thankful in my life."

"Who is even Clinton?! That man is definitely an obstruction... he'll waste your whole time trust me.. I know those types of people. He's not one of those you think he is."

"You don't know him"

"Oh Ellie stop that" he laughs about my answer "whatever.." he stops laughing and gets quiet for a few seconds laying his elbows on his lap.

"I actually wanted to say this earlier but.." he gets serious "I'll fly to Texas in three days.."

"Wait what?" I say looking at him confusedly.

"Yeah.. I already bought my ticket and prepared everything, I'll move to Texas" he smiles.

That's actually something I've never expected to hear. I don't really know what to say or do, I just keep listening to him.
Also what does that mean?! Why is he even moving? I honestly don't care much about that.
The most important thing about this is: he won't be able to bother Clinton which is the best thing that I've figured out recently.

I just look into his blue eyes that were lighted by the full moon. I keep listening to what he's gonna say next.

"I need you to come with me and we'll go far away from here.. let's go to a place where no one knows us and start a new and beautiful life together.. what do you say?" he raises his eyebrows waiting for me to answer.

"What the fuck are you talking about?! You're crazy."

He tries to say something but I continue talking.

"Listen! First, I don't love you anymore, I already told you the thing between us is over. You're nothing to me at all so why would I want to start a new life with you?!
And guess what.. I love Clinton. I've never felt so loved by a person in my whole life. Not even you were able to show me that much love. I still don't know how I could love someone like you it's just crazy" he keeps looking into my eyes not being able to say anything "yes I love Clinton to death and you need to accept this. Even if you hurt one of us I'll never come back to you. Don't you ever forget that. You'll never get another chance, Nathan. You fucked up this time. I might forgive you but I'll never forget what you did. It's over. These were my last words to say."

While I'm talking I notice a few tears rolling down Nathan's face. His blue eyes filled with tears stare at the dark ground once again.

None of us talks for a few seconds.

Later I slowly stand up walking away from him. I put my hands in the jacket pocket and head home.

I kinda don't like what I did but he deserved it. He shouldn't have beaten Clinton with his fucking friends or whatever. I also know he deserves more than just getting hurt mentally but since he's going far away from us I'll just let him go before this situation turns into a very big problem. I just wish him the worst and that's it. That's all I can say.

I finally arrive at the boys' house after a few steps.
"What a crazy night" I tell myself taking another deep breath before I slowly knock on the door and wait for someone to open it.

______________

It's kinda a short chapter but I hope you liked it😂💞

Do you think Clinton and Ellie got rid of Nathan?

Don't forget to vote for another chapter💕

See ya later muahh