What did you just say?

"Truth or dare" Callie asked me, a wink sent my way as she took a sip of her wine. Cristina, Teddy, Arizona, Callie, Addison and I were all at my place for the night having a girls night. We were drinking wine and watching romantic comedies, and somehow, truth or dare came into the equation.

Callie suggested it as a joke, but the rest of us thought it would be fun. After all, it's not often we get to relive our youth and play stupid little party games. Tonight was a night for fun, not for worrying.

"Mhmmmm dare" I say bravely, knowing Callie was the craziest of us all and the most likely to pick something completely out of the ordinary.

"I dare you to read out the last sexting conversation you had" Callie says smugly, thinking I'll chicken out. But I just shrug, and unlock my phone easily.

"Okay" I say, scrolling to the bottom of my sext threads "this is with a woman I hooked up with a few times about eight months ago. I haven't seen her since, and I haven't spoken to her" I clear my throat and shamelessly begin to read.

I read out the beginning, the flirting aspect, then I read when things get a little hotter, and when it turns into full blown sexting, I read a little, then stop.

"Satisfied, you perv?" I ask, closing my phone and tossing it to the side. Callie nods, laughing, and points to me.

"It's your turn; pick someone"

I look around the circle, wondering who I wanted to subject to a new dare. Cristina was always fearless and did whatever dare came her way, Teddy on the other hand was more hesitant with dares but was bold when it came to truth. Callie was always down for a good dare and also over-compensated with the details during a truth, while Arizona was more shy and tended to leave out details. Then, there was Addison. The only one to chicken out on a dare, she was the most reserved and the most high strung.

"Addison, truth or dare?" I ask, meeting her eyes with a smile. She looks at me, and raises an eyebrow questionably, before answering.

"Truth" predictable, really, but no matter, I was still going to have some fun with my turn.

"What do you think of when you masturbate?"

Her face goes cherry red, and Callie lets out a loud laugh. Cristina and Teddy move in a little, interested in what the answer may be, while Arizona just sips her wine whilst listening carefully.

"I've never masturbated before" is her answer. And the entire room goes silent.

"What did you just say?" I ask her, eyes wide in disbelief "tell me, did I hear that right? You don't masturbate?" Considering I was in a room full of horny fuckers who went down on each other every chance they got, it was surprising that Addison was seemingly this innocent.

"It's just not something I've ever had to do" she shrugs nonchalantly, sipping her wine casually.

"You lucky bitch" Cristina says with a laugh "the rest of us couldn't get laid to save our lives for the longest while, the shower head was really the best invention ever. I mean, Teddy's insatiable so I don't use it anymore-" Cristina is cut off by Teddy, who's chucked a pillow at her head.

"Okay, alright, no violence" Callie says, raising her hands in surrender "Addison, you answered the truth truthfully. It's your turn"

"Arizona, truth or dare"

~

By the time Arizona and Callie had gone home, and Cristina and Teddy were situated in the guest room, it was just Addison and I awake.