The Maid 5

With her lips pressed against my own, I threw caution to the wind; I didn't care about anything or anyone, just her. The way she felt against my lips, the way she felt against my fingertips, the way she felt pressed up against my own body.

'Addison'

My own voice slipped from my lips and onto hers in a raspy, sultry tone. The last time we'd been in a situation like this, I didn't know what to expect.

This time, I knew, and I craved it.

'Come with me, Meredith'

I nod, almost too enthusiastically, practically jumping to my feet to follow her. The dull pain in my hand is long gone now, replaced by the feeling of lust that surged through my body at just the mere thought of her.

It almost frightened me how much control she had over me, over my body.

Almost, but not quite.

Quietly, we walked through the house. Down the hall, up the stairs, and down another hall to be met by another set of stairs. She was taking me down a route I knew all too well, and before I knew it we were standing at her bedroom door.

She opened it quickly, pulling me inside with her before she closed it firmly behind her. She spun around to face me, giving me no time to think before she was pulling me close and kissing me feverishly. A clash of lips and tongues and teeth moved together, as her hands made their way to my hips to pull me impossibly closer.

'I want you, Meredith. Fuck, I want you. This is all I could think about'

So her mind was on me, just as my mind was on her, and now, her hands were on me as well. Her lips were ghosting down my face, against my ear, leaving a trail of fire in their wake.

Every single ounce of my body craved her in a way I couldn't quite describe, partially because I'd never felt it before and partially because I didn't think this feeling had even existed before meeting her.

Quickly, she slid her hands underneath my shirt to work it up and over my head. The last time, she had said no touching. This time, without thinking, I immediately moved to take her shirt off. To my amazement and surprise, she didn't say a thing, she just moved with me in agreement, throwing her shirt behind her to reveal two very bra-less breasts.

I moaned just seeing them, my mouth watering at the sight. Quickly, I ducked my head down to capture one soft, dusky nipple between my lips as I rolled the other one between the tips of my fingers. She moaned loudly in response, her head tilting back in pleasure as I switched my mouth to the other breast, making sure to give it equal attention as the first.

'Fuck, Meredith. Yes'

My heart pounded in my chest, the privilege of touch was not lost on me whatsoever, and I counted my blessings she was allowing me this much leeway.

She backed up slowly as I still continued my assault on her breasts, until we were at her bed. Two nimble fingers of mine looped into the waistband of her pyjamas, the pleasant surprise of no panties making my breath catch in my throat, before I pulled her pyjamas down completely exposing her.

In front of me, was a goddess.

I struggled with what I wanted to do next; I was presented with miles of smooth, milky skin to run my hands across; I wanted to touch all of her. Her hands, her arms, her legs, her stomach, her feet, her neck, just her.

All of her needed me, and I knew for certain every inch of me needed her.

Kissing her again, tasting her sweet lips and feeling her fingers tangle in my hair, I decided on what I was going to do. I turned her around without a second thought and gently pushed her so she was on her back on the bed, at my complete mercy.