I read your diary

May 15th

I can't function. Work is getting harder and harder, concentration is nearly impossible. Even being in the same room as her, I can barely keep my train of thought. She doesn't know what she does to me.

All I want is to feel her inside of me, it sounds sick and wrong but I long for it, I dream about her touching me everywhere I could possibly touched. I want her to bend me over and fuck me from behind, hard and fast without mercy. Then, I want her to keep fucking me again and again, until I can't feel my legs and my muscles are sore with the effort it takes to keep orgasming.

Wow.

I hadn't read anything this erotic since I'd tried to read fifty shades of grey, but inevitably got bored a couple of chapters in. But this...this was so much better than any fake fifty shades bullshit. This was real, this was authentic and sexy and...

And it was Addison's diary.

I'd been going to an on call room for a much needed nap, when I felt something hard under the pillow. Imagine my surprise when I find a seemingly plain notebook with Addison Montgomery delicately scrawled across the top. I really didn't mean to open it, but once I caught sight of the word fuck I knew this wasn't a work related notebook.

My eyes couldn't be stopped, and I found myself entranced by the writing. Addison, apparently, was horny for some woman. A woman who she's yet to name.

I flip to the next page, hoping this mystery woman is named. I feel myself growing wet in my pants, and I desperately want to touch myself, but not before I find out who this mystery woman is.

May 28th

I had a dream last night that she fucked me again. Hard, it's always hard when she fucks me, this time with a vibrator working in and out at a fast pace, turned up as high as it could go. Usually she fucks me with her fingers, three buried deep in with reckless abandon, but this time it was a vibrator. Even in my dreams it didn't feel as good as her.

At this point, I was swimming I was so wet. I skimmed through most of the other pages, desperate to finger myself but even more curious as to who the mystery woman is. But Addison never names her. I skip to the most recent entry to see if that has any indication of mystery woman.

June 3rd

I had a surgery with her today. She assisted on my laparoscopic removal of endometriosis, and I was thanking Jesus the entire time that it was a simple surgery that was hard to fuck up.

I stopped dead in my tracks, nearly having an orgasm just reading that sentence. On June third, I'd assisted Addison on that particular surgery, and I was her only assist. In the OR was just her and I, along with two nurses because as she'd stated, it wasn't an overly difficult surgery.

I kept looking at her and thinking about her bending me over and fucking me, about her fingers inside of my wet cunt and her lips wrapped around my nipples, about the dream I'd had with the vibrator being worked in and out recklessly. I don't know how I'll ever look at her the same way again.

I almost can't breathe, but I manage to get myself together. I realize this could be a very interesting situation.

~

I find Addison later on, and touch her arm to get her attention. She jumps, looking scared half to death that I was within two feet of her. Just looking at her wide-eyed expression and remembering what she wrote makes want and lust curl deep in my belly.