CHAPTER 11: Sophie

It's been two weeks since my brother and I have last spoken with each other at the party. I understand on one hand in why he is upset and I too was out of line by threatening him about telling our parents about his mate and it was completely uncalled for. However, since I can't stand not talking to him and I'm sure he feels the same way with me, I'm gonna be the first person to apologize. 

I immediately head downstairs and run out to the back by the entrance to the woods after noticing from my window my brother is fighting Jasper. 

Oh my god! What the hell is his problem?!

I practically sprint my way outside to them and right away jump onto my brother, knocking him off Jasper. 

"Back the fuck off of him!" I yell out to Peter. 

"Woah woah woah!" Peter says as he stands up and looks at me. 

"Baby, it's okay." Jasper tries to defend Peter. 

"No! He needs to come to terms in accepting the fact that you are my mate and not be trying to kill you! Grow the hell up!" I yell at Peter. 

Both Peter and Jasper look at each other and try to not laugh as they both look back at me and that's when I hear them burst out laughing. 

"Oh my god, I love you." Jasper laughs. 

"What the hell is so funny?" I asked pissed off while crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Sis, I've already talked with him this morning." He tells me. 

"What?" I asked while looking at Jasper. "Why didn't you wake me up to have me there?" 

"Because I wanted his blessing and I didn't need you there interrupting us." He says. 

"I wouldn't have." I whine a little. 

They both look at me with a raised eyebrow. 

"Really?" Peter says. 

"Okay, but still.." I rolled my eyes. "When had you guys planned on telling me?" 

"Whenever your lazy ass woke up." Peter and Jasper laughed. 

"Whose side are you on?" I asked Jasper. 

"Baby, always yours. However, according to wolf's law, I have to always respect the Alpha first." He says as he walks up to me. 

"He's not the one you sleep with every night." I remind him. 

He just smiles and kisses me. 

"Okay, well, before I lose my breakfast, I'm gonna catch up with Rosemary." Peter tells us as he heads back inside the castle. 

I then look back at Jasper. 

"So if you guys weren't fighting for real, what the hell were you both doing?" 

"We were just practicing a few new fighting techniques we were gonna teach the newbies." He tells me. 

"Okay." I tell him and then he lifts me up, wrapping my legs around his waist as I wrap my arms over his shoulders and he begins taking me inside and up into the bedroom. 

Luckily my parents were home. However, that will have to be a necessity that we have to think about in how we will tell my dad about Jasper and I. 

After we took a shower and got dressed for the day, we were both headed on the way out until we were stopped by my dad. 

"Where are you two going?" He asks. 

Thank goodness we weren't holding hands. 

"Jasper was taking me to Chantel's for a little bit and then catch up with Peter." I turned to look at him and lied (which I hated). 

"Alright. We'll see you all at dinner. I have something I need to talk to you all about." He tells me. 

"Okay." I smile and give him a kiss on the cheek goodbye before leaving as I always do. "Bye dad, love you."

"Love you too Pumpkin." He replies.

After Jasper and I begin driving off, I can tell he's a little uncomfortable. 

"Jasper, I'm sorry that we have to go through that awkward moment all the time." I begin to tell him but he stops me. 

"Baby, I know why you want to wait. However, you already wear my mark and we've mated already. And to be honest, I feel like it's more disrespectful to keep this from him when your mom already knows about us. I mean, I'd rather take a beating from your dad, knowing that he's doing it cause he's protective and he cares and loves you rather than lie to him." He tells me while not straying his eyes from the road. 

We sit there in silence for a brief moment and I begin feeling really bad because he's right and it's not fair to drag him into this whole keeping 'us' from my dad. So I look at him and I suddenly begin seeing everything in my life fall into place. I see my future. Not that I haven't seen that before when looking at him but now, I can't explain it. The images of us being together forever and growing old with one another is playing in my head like a movie without sound. 

"Baby, I love you." I tell him. 

He looks at me and smiles in return. 

"I love you too." He says while lifting my hand up to his lips placing a gentle kiss on it. 

"We'll tell him this week, I promise." I assure him. 

"Okay." He kisses my hand again while continuing to drive. 

He makes all my worries and anxieties go away. I'm so lucky. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)