Love Letters//T.H.

Inspired by To All The Boys I'Ve Loved Before

Your concentration didn't falter when the sound of the door shutting loudly echoed through the house, knowing it was probably Tom or Haz and they were probably shit faced like every other Thursday night.

There were many things to revise for your exam the next day, you didn't have time to scold one of your roommates for not being delicate and being too loud.

You had been living with the two boys for almost four years after you had a fight with your old roommate and decided to move in with the only two friends you had made in your first year of university, they were always loud, but you had grown accustomed to the antics of the two child-like adults.

"N/N!" Tom greeted you when he entered the living room, where you were laying down studying, you noticed a brunette girl by his side, she was smiling sweetly at you, you also took notice that Tom was completely sober, unlike you had first thought, "Y/N, this is, Madelaine, my girlfriend, Mads, this is my roommate Y/N."

"Hi Tom, hello Madelaine, it's very nice to meet you." You said with a smile, trying to be nice to Tom's girlfriend, you had seen her in your literature class but never really established a conversation with her.

She nodded and walked up to Tom's room, you guessed, however, Tom stayed leaning against the doorframe, a bright smile present on his face, "Don't be too loud." You laughed and Tom just groaned.

"Fuck off." He said with a loud laugh and walked upstairs to join Madelaine, you decided it had probably been too much studying for the night and closed the book, you put it on the centre table and grabbed your phone.

Haz was still out at the restaurant near campus and would probably be for a while since he had to work that day, so you decided to join him, just so you could leave the house, however, when you were about to grab your things and leave, Harrison came in, you let out a little groan.

He smiled at you as he came in and hung his coat, which seemed to be drenched in rain, on the coat rack you had placed by the door when you first moved in, it had been raining heavily for a few hours, "Y/N, hi."

"Didn't expect you to get home early, I was actually about to go to the restaurant." You rambled to your friend, he just nodded.

"Right, sorry about that, Z actually covered up for me, going on a date tonight." Haz smiled with pride, your eyes went wide in surprise, Harrison was never one to date much, both your friends seemed to have the luck of getting a date.

"Oh, that's amazing! What's up with you two anyways? First Tom gets a girlfriend and then you get a date, I mean, it's nothing bad, just very unusual." Tom was never one to settle for a girl, let alone actually call her his girlfriend and Haz always seemed to be too busy with studying to even look at someone.

"Oh, you've already met Mads then, just so you know love, it ain't going to last too long." Haz replied when he noticed your change in demeanour, your feelings for Tom were something you had always kept hidden from everyone, except Haz, after you had gotten shit-faced on your twenty-third birthday and spilt everything to him, he wouldn't let it go.

"Not so sure mate, she's the first that isn't a one night stand anyways it's none of my business, I'll let you get going for your date, um, night." Harrison was about to stop you from walking away, but you had already locked yourself inside of your room, you couldn't be gladder that your room was on the first floor of the house, "Pair of idiots." Harrison sighed and shook his head as he grabbed his coat from the coat rack once again and walked out the door.

You sat on your desk chair, the only thing disturbing your silence being the rain pouring heavily from outside, paper placed in front of you and a pen in your hand, thoughts were endlessly swarming around your mind and all you wanted was to pour them in the sheet of paper, which, you did.