Lie//P.P.

So in this imagine you're Tony's daughter/Peter's girlfriend, you're an inhuman and have telekinesis and one day you get kidnapped and the kidnappers erase your memories and mess them up so it looks like Peter and the Avengers were bad to you.

She didn't know what she was doing, she felt like something was wrong, very wrong, but, there was nothing to prove if there was something abnormal, only their words and her memories.

Y/N received a small explanation the day she woke up with a terrible headache and all her memories wiped away; they told her she had amnesia thanks to a severe hit she had received during a fight, they kept saying how her memories would come back slowly.

They came back, just as they had said, but they seemed manipulated from the start, no emotions filled her heart as she remembered certain things, just as if she had never lived any of them.

All her memories were full of pain and torture, real or not, on some moments, when she was the most vulnerable, anger, angst and rage would get the best of her as she remembered everything.

"Y/N, Maya will drop you off, remember, bring the spider guy, we want him alive." Dane told her and she nodded in response, smirking at him; Dane and Maya were Y/N's work partners, the three of them were criminals, famous for having inhuman abilities, she was only 16, but had been a villain since she was young, at least that was how she remembered it.

She was ordered to chase Spider-Man down, because apparently he was looking for her and they wanted to find him before he had the chance to take Y/N.

Y/N got in the passenger seat of the small vehicle, Maya going into the driver's seat; she looked at the blonde with a worried smile on her face, Y/N had heard that Spider-Man was dangerous and that he could defeat criminals in a blink of an eye.

"Relax, you'll finally get your revenge on him as you've always wished." She smiled evilly, she let out a sigh escape past her lips as the car came to a stop in front of a large building.

"Now remember, get into the room through the fire escape, we don't want anyone to notice you're there." Maya reminded her, Y/N nodded in understandment.

She got out of the car with shaky hands, Y/N jumped to get a hold of the ladder on the side of the building, she climbed up fast, ready to go against her enemy; they had told her that the boy would most likely get home late at night and he would be alone so she had a few minutes to spare.

She found the window and got inside the small room thanks to the fact that the guy hadn't closed the window completely; when she entered the room, the smell of a guy's cologne and cinnamon invaded her nostrils and strangely enough, she felt how the feeling of security washed over her body as she sat on the bed waiting for the guy to go inside the room.

She obviously knew how he looked like, which just made her more angry, he looked about his age and she wondered why such a young guy would do such horrible things to her, it didn't make sense at all.

Y/N felt weird as she sat in the room in silence, she had a flashback that showed the young boy, but unlike all the other times he wasn't torturing her, he wasn't holding a gun to her head to make her talk.

"You know? Your father scares me way too much, I fear that he will kick my ass when he finds out we're going out." Peter said with a nervous laugh, making the young girl chuckle, he always told her that and she didn't understand why he was so afraid of Tony.