My Best Friend

"I'm bored as fuck." Tom whined resting his head on your shoulder, you were lying on his bed, you were liking and responding to  his fans' tweets, you smiled down at the brown eyed boy and passed your hands through his hair.

He had been gone for a long time, moments like those were so precious, so uncommon, truly to be cherished, you hated being apart from each other, it was unbearable.

He took his phone from your hands and started looking at whatever, you didn't want to be nosy so you just continued passing your hands through his soft hair.

Tom stopped looking at his phone and got up from his bed pulling you along, that's when you noticed his hands were sweaty and cold.

"What are we doing? Should I bring a coat or something?" You asked looking curiously at Tom, he always had things up his sleeve that made you smile.

He didn't respond as he dragged you outside,it was snowing everywhere and you sat next to him, cuddling into his chest as you got colder from the weather.

"What was that about?" He whipped out his camera, you hadn't noticed that he grabbed it on the way out, you rarely saw him take pictures, most of the time the only pictures he took were of you two.

"I was looking through the pictures on my camera and I came to the conclusion that I need more pictures with you gorgeous." Butterflies erupted on your stomach at the name, he'd never called you that but you didn't mind at all.

"Sounds great, but why out?" You wondered he smirked at you and shrugged.

"Sounds more fun, I guess." He got up, leaving your side and going to a tree where he put his camera so you could be in shot, then he set a timer and went running by your side, lifting you up, putting a hand on your leg making you shout, you felt like you were about to fall.

Then you saw a flash, Tom put you down delicately and went to grab his camera, he thought you looked gorgeous in that picture, you were laughing and you looked truly happy, Tom loved seeing you happy.

Tom had always known you were the one and he never knew what to do or say to you about it, that was until he had a talk with Robert, Laura, Zendaya and Jacob.

They all knew you had him wrapped around your finger so they decided to help him do something special just for you, it also helped that Zendaya was your best friend.

Robert was the one with the idea, which was very surprising since he wasn't exactly the most romantic, he was the one with the brightest ideas sometimes.

The idea was perfect, now Tom had everything ready and he was excited to show you what he had been planning with his castmates.

You were back to lying on his bed next to him, resting your head in your arm, looking at your best friend as you both hummed along to a song.

He gave you the camera, you smiled, thanking him; as you started browsing through the pictures on the camera, you came across to a video which seemed to be of the cast of the movie he had been working on just the week before.

'Is this video really necessary Robert,? We could just put the sign in a picture, way better.' Robert chuckled and stood next to Tom patting him on the back as if he was his father.

'Tom, we already started filming, now quit being a pussy and talk.' He made a signal and with that Laura, Jacob and Zendaya stood next to Robert, all of them had a sheet of paper.

'Gosh, I can't believe I'm doing this but here it goes. Y/N,  darling, you don't even know for how long I've had to fight the urge to kiss you when you look so pretty, to comfort you, to call you mine, to take you to premieres with me, to  but I'm tired of it all, I want to be able to see you everyday and not just some days, to kiss you and make you happy, make you feel safe so...' when Tom stopped talking all of them revealed the sheets of paper.

'Will you be my girlfriend?' then everything turned black.

You were shocked to say the least but you knew it was a yes, you just couldn't form out any words.

You grabbed him by his neck and you gave him a passionate kiss, something you had been wanting to do for years.

"I guess that's a yes babe."

-
Old imagine, wrote it after watching Homecoming a while ago.

Hope you like it, also thank you guys so much for 700 reads, thanks to everyone that votes and/or comments on my book, it truly means the world 🖤🖤

-Sarah xx