Kiss Me//T.H.

Y/N sat outside of the coffee shop, she was grasping a cup full of warm hot chocolate as she looked around, smiling at the sight of all the Christmas lights, it was her favourite holiday.

She sighed as she looked at her expensive wrist watch, a gift from her parents, realising it was already late and that her flight was about to board, she gathered all her stuff from the table and put it back in the bag she carried around, taking her suitcase too and walking to the terminal.

Y/N didn't remember for how long she had been abroad, it had probably been three years, or four, she didn't like to count, it was like torture.

She missed everything about England, especially her brother Harrison and her boyfriend Tom, Y/N hadn't seen him since she flew to England for Christmas which was over three months already.

Luckily enough, Y/N had finally graduating College a few months earlier than expected due to her hard work and intelligence.

Since no one knew about her getting to England earlier, she planned on surprising them, once her best friend Zendaya heard about the plan, she agreed to pick her up from the airport, the girl was a lifesaver.

She had received many texts around the day, all from Tom, of course, she had replied to them late, telling him that she was very busy with work, thankfully, where he was, it was 3 am at the moment, so he wouldn't suspect a thing.

After seven long hours, Y/N could finally get off of the plane and could finally rest from the little kid kicking her seat almost the whole flight, she had managed to get some rest so she wouldn't be tired when she arrived.

Y/N went around the airport looking for her best friend, she finally found her standing awkwardly and looking around for her.

Y/N ran to hug Zendaya, she was so excited to see her, "Oh my God, I missed you so much, like you have no idea." Zendaya told her when they pulled away from the hug, "Tom will finally stop whining about how much he misses you."

Once Y/N got to her house, with the help of her mum, dad and best friend she snuck upstairs and into her room without the two boys noticing, they were very busy playing FIFA to even care though.

She put her suitcase on the floor, next to the bed, she honestly wasn't in the mood to unpack, Y/N told herself she'd unpack later, even if it wasn't a bit true.

Y/N went into the bathroom to take a long hot shower to relax herself and get rid of the soreness that sitting on the airplane caused her.

Once she was out of the shower, Y/N put a big hoodie and sweatpants, it was kind of chilly and she didn't want to get sick again.

She walked down the stairs, trying not to make a sound, Y/N could see the back of Tom's head, he was talking to Haz as they played.

"I miss her like crazy mate, I don't know of I can wait until she graduates to see her again, it's an awfully long time." Tom whined to Harrison, who nodded his head in agreement.

"Same, it's hard not having her here, but it's only a few months, I can't wait until she gets back.

"Yeah, well, you don't have to." She said out loud, finally coming out of her hiding spot, Tom let out a small scream at the sight of his girlfriend, he wasn't expecting it, honestly.

Harrison stood up and engulfed his younger sister in a long and tight embrace, "I missed you."

Once they pulled away from the hug, Tom went over to her and tightly wrapped his arms around her waist, Y/N relaxing into Tom's arms almost immediately, "I'm glad to be back home."

"Come here you idiot!" Tom laughed as he chased Y/N around her room just so he could get his Sour Patch back after she took them when he was asleep, they had been cuddling in bed for about two hours until Tom fell asleep.

Y/N shook her head, running as fast as her feet could take her in such a small room, she didn't understand how he hadn't reached her yet, he was way faster than her.

Y/N panted, already exhausted, she jumped back into the bed, ready to give up, Tom let out a chuckle as he climbed up the bed and laid down next to her, he softly grabbed her chin and kissed her soft lips.

Y/N pulled away for a second, "Tom, my parents and Haz are home, we can't." She mumbled.

"Then we'll be quiet." She rolled her eyes before going back to kissing him.

She smiled into the kiss, being together with her boyfriend was amazing after being so far away for such a long time, Y/N continued kissing Tom a bit harshly while she straddled him and pulled at the ends of his hair.

Tom's hands were placed on the sides of her hips, his head buried in the nape of her neck as he took in her sweet scent, loving every moment.

A knock on the door was heard, startling both of them, Y/N quickly got up from the bed, Tom following close, she opened the door, her brother Harrison coming inside with an awkward smile once he noticed he had probably interrupted something.

"Hey... um, mum says dinner is ready." Harrison said quietly before dashing off and closing the door behind him, even after four years of them dating, it still made Harrison uncomfortable to see his best friend and sister kiss.

The dinner was kind of awkward to say the least, both Tom and Y/N ate quickly, they wanted to watch Riverdale together before going to bed.

They went into Y/N's room once again, she changed channels and put on Riverdale, they watched the episode in silence, enjoying each other's company just like they used to years ago.

After the episode ended and they both brushed their teeth, they climbed into bed, Tom whispered on her ear, "Where were we?"

"Just shut up and kiss me."

-

Hi! So today I woke up with the desire of getting my backflip on ground, I don't know shit about backflips btw and I had no idea on where or how to start, to make this short, I basically chickened out and couldn't do it.

I ended up practicing my back walkover, because I still can't get the full motion, I also got my front limber after a lot of tries & now I'm really sore ):

Anyway, that is it, I hope you enjoyed the imagine, if you guys have any requests please DM me or comment them, I'll be happy to write them :)

-Sarah xx