Teardrops are falling

Start from the beginning

"Loved like in really loved" I added. He slightly smiled. I felt tears start to form in my eyes as I remembered the way he kissed me, hugged me, and held me tightly. "I miss him" I said, right before the tears started running down my cheeks. Soda wiped them away with his thumb.

"Don't cry for him, he's not worth your tears" he said. He hugged me tightly. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I cant help it, I want to die cause I cant handle this anymore" I cried.

"Please don't say that, it wouldn't be the same without you" he responded, sounding like he was also crying. I pulled away and looked at him. "Are you alright?" I nodded.

"Thanks Soda" I said.

"No problem kid" he replied. He stood up and left. I looked at the chicken on the desk, should I eat? I didn't really feel like it, but I don't want Soda or Darry to worry about me. So, I slowly ate my chicken. I bet Darry made. When I finished, I went and put my plate away.

I walked past the living room, and saw Dally there watching Tv. I quickly made my way back to my room. I felt tears coming up again. I quickly wiped them away. I barely noticed something, Ponyboy wasn't here. Maybe he's outside with Johnny or something. Then, Darry came in.

"Hey, can you pick up Ponyboy and Johnny from the movies?" I nodded.

"Let me just change first" I said. He left, and I changed into a minnie skirt, strapless top, and silver pumps. I took a look in the mirror and left.

"Hey Soda, can I have my car keys?" I asked, walking into the dining room. He got them out of his pocket and tossed them to me. I cought them and walked into the living room, and out the door. I walked up to my car, opened the door, and hopped in.

I listened to music as I drove to the movies. Once I got there, I parked the car and got out. I was about to go inside, when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry" I said. I looked up and saw that it was Jaden.

"It's okay, so what are you doing here?" It's a theater, I wanted to say.

"Came to pick up my kid brother and our friend" I replied.

"Oh" he said.

"What about you?" He motionded towards the movies.

"Came to watch the lates movie, now I'm ganna walk home" he replied. He's ganna walk home? Not if I can't help it.

"Want me to give you a ride?" He shook his head.

"Nah, it's okay" he responded.

"C'mon, I insist" I urged. He looked at me.

"Okay" he said.

"Cool, let me just go find my brother and friend" I replied. With him right behind me, we walked into the theater. I imediately spotted Ponyboy and Johnny.

"Hey guys, let's go" I said, walking up to them. They both nodded and followed me to the car. They got in the back, while Jaden hopped in the passenger's seat. The guys were having thier own conversation, whil I tuned them out and listened to my music. Jaden told me where to go, and in no time, we arrived.

"Thanks Candy, oh and I'll see ya'll tomorrow to play football" he told Pony and Johnnycake. They nodded and he got out.

"Must of hit it off" I said.

"Yea, he digs okay" Ponyboy repplied. I chuckled and headed home. It turns out, Jaden was wondering if the whole gang wanted to play football.

When we arrived, Ponyboy and Johnny told the gang about Jaden and if they wanted to play football too.

"Yea, I sure can use a bit of a competition" Steve said.

"Me too" Sodapop agreed.

"Count me in too, ain't nothing better to do" Two-Bit stated.

"Okay, we'll all go to the park tomorrow and play football with... Jaden is it?" I nodded.

"I'm not going, ganna be busy all day man, if ya know what I mean" Dally said. I didn't even look at him, but I knew he was right behind me.

"Well, I'm ganna go get ready for bed" I blurted, and quickly walked into my room. I really cant handle being this close to Dallas. He pushed me, and I'm still shocked. Even though I love him, I'm affraid of what'll happen in the futer. What if he does more than push me next? I don't think I'll be able to live that way. Whatever happens, he'll still be my one and only. Even if he finds someone else, I'll still love him. No matter what. Just thinking this way, makes me form a lump in my throught. There'll be no more tears here. I gotta be strong. If he sees how weak I am, he'll do anything to get me back. And that can't happen. For now, I need some time alone. As long as I act all cheery and stuff by tomorrow morning.

I changed into short shorts and a T-shirt that said 'I'm sexy n we know it'. I got it at an lmfao concert. I cut off one of the sleeves, up to the edge of where the other one begins. So now, it looked like one of those shirts that's half strapless. As I layed down, I placed my hand next to my head and saw a ring with a skull on it. It was Dally's. It was just yesterday that he gave it to me, we were so happy. He was always smiling when he was around me. Now, that smile I love so much, disappeared. I placed my hand on my chest. I miss his tight embrace. I miss everything about him, I miss him. I should go return this. I got out of bed and walked into the living room. Dally was sitting on the couch, looking more depressed than ever. I walked up to him.

"Dally" I said quietly. He looked at me, and stood up. He was about to say something, but I stopped him by handing him his ring. "I thought you should have it back" I said. He looked at it, then at me. He got it and slid it on. I looked at all the guys. "Goodnight" I said, then walked back into my room. I layed down and closed my eyes. I guess it's afficial, we are over. The tears started their way down my cheeks again. Damn tears, why won't you stop coming out of my eyes. But there's nothing I could do about it. I just have to let them fall. I practically cried myself to sleep.